on 8 February 2013
I am sooo pleased with my fab new clock!! It's nice and big, but still fit's a normal wall without looking out of place and very swish. The packaging was great and the clock seems very well made (and much better than I expected it would be). Several of my friends have seen it and can't believe it was such good value. Fantastic!
on 28 November 2013
Having put in a brand new battery and hung this wall clock, it worked like a charm for a short while. It then began to run far too fast. Attempting to resolve this issue by buying another new set of batteries, the clock again ran at a normal rate for a short period before running far too quickly again. I stupidly tried to resolve the problem myself rather than returning it and am now outwith the 30 day return policy.

Don't be a good person and try and fix the problem. Just send back anything remotely faulty. That, apparently, is the lesson here.
on 31 August 2013
Unfortunately the clock started to tick randomly and show the wrong time, even after changing the batteries it continues to do this so I am no longer able to use it, very disappointed as unable to return it as 30 days has expired
on 18 January 2015
Had this clock for about 3 weeks.

Build quality - The build quality and materials are okay, but you don't really notice these when it is hung on the wall and it looks great.

Time keeping - Slightly wary from some reviews about the clock keeping time but have not had any problems and I'm not using a particularly high quality battery.

Noise - Tick is quite loud. It is mounted in the kitchen and with the doors open I can hear it at the other side of the (small) house. But, it is not unpleasant or intrusive and reminds me of my Grandma's old carriage clock she used to have...
on 14 August 2013
this clock stopped working after 5 months,despite repeated battery changes.i know its not too much to pay for a clock,but after 5 months its not fit for purpose.i rang and left a message with the seller,no reply,so thats rubbish quality products and stinking customer service .Dont go near this seller.
on 17 June 2013
This product looks very expensive although paid a good price for it. Very happy with it - have it in my lounge on a cream wall - looks very shabby chic. Delivery was quick, so happy with that also. Would recommend and buy from this company again.
on 4 March 2011
Hve been wanting to buy this kind of clock before. I'm glad it went on sale in Amazon! Thanks a lot!
on 9 June 2013
initially I was a little disappointed when I opened th package and realised it was almost like a hard cardboard with flimsy hands
but once wall hung it did the job effectively and didnt appear so flimsy at all
Overall I like it and good for the cost
on 5 August 2011
I was very impressed with the price of this clock compared to similar looking clocks from other stores. The clock itself it obviously a picture that has been put onto a wooden board (don't worry, it's not tacky or feebly done, it's very well done and looks and feels very good). The clock itself is a great product and looks really nice on the wall. The clock mechanism was actually faulty on my product, but I'm sure this was just a one-off. I didn't try out the clock until well after the purchase, so just bought a new clock mechanism from eBay for a few pounds and now have a very nice clock for a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend!
on 16 March 2013
Good design and quality, arrived really fast and came with nice packaging. Easy to use, a bit too big than expected.