4.0 out of 5 stars "Medium" has a 38" chest
I asked for two of these as a present and that is what I got; medium size in white.

The fabric is comfortable to wear and, the seams being well-made, it looks as if the shirts will prove durable. They wash and iron well.

'Medium' proves to have a 38" chest; that information may be useful to someone.
Published 16 months ago by Lost John

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, but the neck is too tight
These T-shirts are good quality for the price.
The sizes are quite big. I'm 6'5" and the XL is about right for me while XXL is a bit too large. Usually XLs are a bit on the tight side for me so these sizes are big.

Published 9 months ago by Mr George

4.0 out of 5 stars "Medium" has a 38" chest, 6 May 2013
Lost John (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

'Medium' proves to have a 38" chest; that information may be useful to someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 15 Nov 2011
These T shirts are absolutely amazing value.The fact that they are Fruit of The Loom aswell, goes to verify that statement.Quality Item and superb delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, but the neck is too tight, 1 Dec 2013
Mr George (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These T-shirts are good quality for the price.

Only thing that I mind is the neck size. It is too tight if you wanna do sport, and I don't have a big neck. I used these T-shirts for going to the gym and you can feel it around your neck all the time.

Therefore, no more than 3 stars from me. It's just pointless that they made the neck to tight. Material quality is good though.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's shrinking?, 27 Nov 2013
Daniel Genn (Maidstone, Kent) - See all my reviews
It's shrinking with each wash, but not in the way you'd imagine. It's not getting smaller, but shorter. A few more washes and it'll be suitable for beachwear!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirts, pity mine all shrank, 27 Jun 2013
I have bought FOTL tee shirts for years and have known them to be a reliable brand, with good fabric and workmanship making for an excellent product. No longer. I bought a number of these tee shirts in a variety of colours and all of them shrank in the wash. We have a Miele washing machine which is a very good (and expensive) brand that features a range of wash temperatures that includes a cold wash. The tee shirts were all washed in accordance with the instructions on the label, and as I bought quite a few tee shirts they went into several different washes, not just dark colours together, same for whites etc. Older tee shirts came out fine, these new ones came out smaller. I wish I could recommend them, but I cannot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 31 Aug 2012
Not the softest material but Ok and I find these small for size and need at least sizelarger than quoted but great value at the price

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as wanted., 9 Feb 2013
My husband wanted these to wear under shirts or sweatshirts, particularly when working outside. Has found them useful and they wash well too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Value range, 30 Dec 2013
Simple cotton T-shirt, good value for money. Works well as a PJ top as well as layer under shirts and jumpers. Small is snug on chest size 34", would buy a medium next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the loom t shirts, 31 Oct 2013
Not a soft cotton material. After first wash at 30c shrunk slightly. Short in the body. If purchased again I would chose larger size. I am XXL with 18in neck, rather tight, not much give.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Cheap, Cheap, 24 Oct 2013
Mr.Noisy (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
you get what you pay for, ive had fruit of the loom t-shirts in the past that were pretty good thick quality, these are thin, short in the body, do yourself a favour and look at another brand.

Fruit of the Loom Mens Plain Heavy Cotton T-Shirt Royal Blue Small