on 24 April 2010
Bought this for my cocker puppy and she loves it. Very well made and quality metal tray in bottom. Easy to put up and down. Thoroughly recommend this product to anyone getting a new puppy. They think of it as their room and u can leave a pup knowing u will not return to any damage. My puppy has also been fantastic at night going from 11 till 6.30 without needing to toilet. She has never messed her crate once and it has certainly made housetraining much quicker and easier. Would also thoroughly recommend the seller for the speedy delivery service. Excellent purchase all round.
0Comment|121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 April 2015
Bought for this for my Wife's Toy Poodle Puppy as a place to go at night. Cage is very sturdy and locking mechanisms work well, we bought a small dog bed and blanket and the Pup has taken to it really well.
on 13 April 2015
Excellent cage, delivery everything! TE medium size of this is perfect for my long legged Staffordshire bull terrier, plenty of space for her a bed & a blanked with lots of wiggle room :) brilliant product!
on 9 June 2013
Great cage, our new puppy is very happy sleeping in it. We were a little unsure at first as to whether to keep him in it at night but he loves it and is very happy to sleep in the cage even during the day. Cage is easily to fold flat for transport and is nice & sturdy. Very pleased with the purchase.
on 6 February 2014
This cage is less than half the price of similar ones in well known pet stores. I bought one for our dog when she was a puppy and she sleeps in it every night and quite often during the day. I needed another one for the car and didn't hesitate to buy the same again.
on 8 May 2014
Serves it's purpose well - is perfect for our cocker spaniel. However, the latches on the front of the cage are not great quality - the top one catches and does not lock smoothly - this is already making the paint peel away from the metal.
on 10 April 2013
Done the job!! My puppy got used to it after a couple of night and its also easy to fold away and easy to clean
on 29 August 2013
Delivery was really quick. The crate comes with a guide and is quick and easy to set up - took me about 2 mins the first time and under a minute the second time. It also comes for instructions on how to train your puppy and get him used to the crate. I got mine to use as a quarantaine cage for my rabbits. It's far too small for a permanent bunny home but it does the job if bunny is only to be kept in there for short periods of time.
on 6 August 2014
Easy to fold up, comfortable and secure for the dog. I have a cairn terrier cross and it's very big for him. Not much else to say except you'll save a fortune buying on here rather than in some large chain pet shops!
on 17 April 2014
I had a previous dog cage which cost over double the money of this cage that my dog had pushed the door off and managed to get her head thru the door, this cage seems much more stronger and durable than the other one and shes been in it a little while when I go out and shes not tried braking it, its light and easy to move around great cage for other dog owners