5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable maternity bra ever!
This bra is super amazing, it really is the most comfortable bra I've ever owned! I'm about to buy a couple more as I've been wearing it everyday and to bed. I was worried about the shape it would give having read a few reviews but it gives a good shape with no visible nipple! I was a 34B before pregnancy and about a 36/38 C/D now and the Medium fits really well
Published 23 months ago by KaterBriz

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, a little on the small size.
Good bra, I have a larger chest (40G) and it just comfortably fits at the moment but I am unsure how it will fare when my milk comes in.
It is soft and gentle so will be good to sleep in but not fantastic if you want enough support to go out of the house etc. I am sure if my boobs were smaller this would be a fab functional nursing bra.
Good for the price.
Published 9 days ago by Higapox

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable maternity bra ever!, 26 Nov 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought I must write to say, fab bra, def worth the money, 17 Mar 2011
This review is from: Bravado Seamless Nursing Bra (Apparel)
I don't often write reviews, but because I am normally 32FF and during pregnancy my boobs go sky high mad, its hard for me to find good support, shape and comfort. Currently I am 25 weeks pregnant and I thought of buying a good nursing bra to see me through and serve me when baby is born, I picked some from NCT and John Lewis, both now small, the NCT one gave no cleavage and was a small 'medium', now I picked this Bravado with hand on heart as it expensive, and chose an 'l' for a Large, to basically cover what my estimate would be a 36H bust size and growing;)

When it arrived I looked at the cups and thought this would be way too small and my boobs would squeeze and itch, but when I took the inserts out and tried it on, I was pleasantly surprised, as the cups stretched to cover my boobs completely and the straps had a lot of leverage for further lift, the claps were about five or six each with three sets, so I am sure it will see me through to the end as I am on the first clasp. With all this you may think it must be rigid and hard, but its not, it has wide good elastic and provides good support, but its kind to the skin, I really feel I can grow in it, thank you Bravado for producing such a thoughtful and intelligent bra for all of us in waiting!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 31 May 2010
Am onto my 3rd baby so have tried a few nursing bras. Decided to 'treat' myself to some new ones and tried these out. Very pleased with it. Comfy, the clips work brilliantly and they wash well. The stretchy material means the bra doesn't dig in around your back which also looks better as fewer lumps and bumps visible through clothes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, fits well, 19 Mar 2013
Excellent! Very comfortable and fits well, no digging into my ribs! Arrived promptly and washes well too. Would recommend and will probably purchase another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 1 Aug 2014
I've got four of these bras and have worn them on constant rotation for eight months.

It is the only nursing bra I can find which doesn't reveal the shape of your nipple - the pads provide a fantastic shape under tight tops.

They wash well (I put them on a 40 degree machine wash), plus they tumble dry well (the pads dry very quickly and don't really need tumble drying). I appreciate that you are really meant to hand wash them but I don't have the time!

They are very comfy both day and night. I'm a 32FF and wear a small during the day and a medium at night.

I wish that they were made in specific bra sizes as the cup on the small is slightly small for me whilst the band on the medium is slightly too large.

I would thoroughly recommend this bra for all breastfeeding mums - it's superb. I have found breastfeeding a wonderful experience and I think that I can partially credit this bra for that!

5.0 out of 5 stars At long last!, 12 Sep 2014
I've spent the 2nd and 3rd trimester unable to find a bra that fitted me comfortably. I've spent a small fortune, been measured by 3 different fitters and had resigned to wearing a sports top (which didn't give me enough support but I didn't take it off at night to find my skin cut into). I don't have a particularly large figure - size 12 and usually a 36C - so it seems odd to me that there can be so few bras out there that would fit my pregnant self.
With my due date next week, I took a leap of faith and ordered the Bravado XL. It is such a relief to finally be wearing a bra again!! I feel supported and well covered (breast pads didn't really fit in my sports tops).

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, a little on the small size., 14 Oct 2014
Good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally feel comfortable, 22 Aug 2014
After many uncomfortable nights in an m&s maternity bra I decided to get this bra. The reviews seemed positive despite it being a little expensive. Item arrived in 2 days and it is such a relief to finally be comfortable. Soft material moulds to my shape. I ordered a medium as im about a 32/34 DD/E. Fits great. Definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, 7 Sep 2014
This review is from: Bravado Seamless Nursing Bra (Apparel)
I purchased this bra whilst pregnant, it was bliss to finally be in a comfortable bra. I have been wearing it since. The best nursing bra that I have tried too. A good clip to open the cup that can be done easily one handed. It is still going strong for nursing and my son is nearly 12 months. Definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good quality, 27 Jun 2014
Not the most attractive style but it is lovely to wear and the finish is very good. The removable pads are a good idea. The bra also come with B clips so it can be converted into a regular bra once nursing has finished.

Bravado Seamless Nursing Bra