on 15 January 2011
An excellent case, easily worth five stars. Good quality and looks very professional, with some useful extras such as the micro SD pockets and a wide kick stand on the back of the case.

I agree with the post above on price, at £25 including delivery, it's a considered purchase.
on 9 July 2011
nice lightweight case that fits the archos 70 250 gb tablet well.able to get to all the buttons and connections without taking out of case.looks just like a book cover or diary when closed.
on 6 August 2011
first impressions on recieving the case are good. I think someone at Tuff-luv has been doing a little product improvement as the archos in now held tightly in place by an elasticated pocket that you slide the pad into from the top. No push popper on right hand top side and the pad does not appear to be bursting out of the sides like the photos on thier web site shows. All in all a good tight fit that holds the pad firm and gives it greater side protection.
The only thing missing is the smell of leather ;-)
on 8 July 2011
I love this case : it fits well, looks good ( tablet looks more solid in it), very functional in every day use. The only question is: storage for 6 micro sd cards looks quite excessive, I personaly would prefer storage for micro sd to sd adaptor (handy then transfer files from pc). Any way i hightly recomend this case
on 15 October 2012
I bought this after returning a cheaper product that was rubbish and didn't even fit my tablet properly. I am so glad I spent the extra cash to get this, as it fits my Archos 70 perfectly, as if it was made by Archos. Highly recommended!!
on 12 January 2011
The case fits and its tight but I guess that is for extra protection. Nice and hard plus it comes with a micro sd sorter for people with a lot of different ones. Also Fast Delivery but price is too high for a case to be honest.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2011
I use this case for my Archos 70 IT (8GB).
The product's quality is very good and provides a very professional look to my tablet.
I highly recommended it for Archos 70 owners.
5 stars definitely!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 February 2012
This faux leather cover is ideal for the archos 70, it makes it easier to handle and protects it well. No need to remove the case at all. Well worth the money.
on 4 October 2011
Sturdy and seems to offer good protection from general mishandling (e.g. dropping). At around a quarter of the price of the Archos it seems expensive.