4.0 out of 5 stars Great fan!, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: BitFenix 120mm Spectre Fan - Black (Accessory)
Originally bought some Corsair SP120s for intakes on my Antec ONE case but unfortunately one made an annoying clicking noise out the box so I sent it back and instead got these Spectres.
To be totally honest they do exactly the same thing, they're very quiet, push lots of air, look good, feel well made and are dead cheap at only £5!
Unless you are going to spend £20+ on some Noctua Fans, dont spend over £6/7 for a fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 17 May 2014
This review is from: BitFenix 120mm Spectre Fan - Black (Accessory)
I have 5 of these in my case 2 intake 3 exhaust the fastest they spin is 1000 rpm so even at full speed there totally silent cable on each fan is plain black which looks better than the hideous multi coloured cable show in pics plugged all 5 into m/b even thought there 3 pin fans they barley run in full speed intakes fluctuate around 300 800 rpm depending on how much stress the components r under exhausts between 600 1000 rpm could not praise highly enough for the price best fans around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly cheap Brilliantly quietly, 25 May 2014
This review is from: BitFenix 120mm Spectre Fan - Black (Accessory)
This fan is on the adapter that comes with it is ridiculously silent! I have two spectre fans as well as two coolermaster fans which one died and the other has literally the nosiest barring I've ever heard, where as the two spectres having been going strong for almost a year now.

A must have if you need a silent and cheap fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost silent but limited airflow., 14 May 2014
This review is from: BitFenix 120mm Spectre Fan - Black (Accessory)
This fan is ultra quiet but compared to the other case fans i have, the airflow is rather limited so i wouldn't recommend for a hot case.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good budget fans, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: BitFenix 120mm Spectre Fan - Black (Accessory)
I bought two of these to fill the gaps in my case for £6 these are a very good value they push a decent amount of air for the noise they produce which is next to nothing i would recommend these to anyone that needs some fans on the cheap also for those wanting to buy the cables on the fan (3 pin connector) are all black which helps with the aesthetics of your pc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 of these to add some extra cool air in system, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: BitFenix 120mm Spectre Fan - Black (Accessory)
Bought 2 of these to add some extra cool air in system. When I installed them I had to take the front of the case off to check they were working they are that quiet.
Easy to install black wiring is an added bonus to anyone who likes a neat clean look to their PC. If i had room for more I would get them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fans!, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: BitFenix 120mm Spectre Fan - Black (Accessory)
For £5 these are fantastic, I have 2 in my case atm, and am now ordering another, I can hear my hard drive over these things
Great for airflow, however if your mounting them on a rad, I suggest spectre pros for increased pressure. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and quiet, I'll have another!, 13 July 2014
This review is from: BitFenix 120mm Spectre Fan - Black (Accessory)
Added to my Bitfenix merc alpha case in conjunction with the standard case fan and a hyper tx3 cpu cooler. Very quiet from my experience, very temped to buy 2 more for the roof vents, but my PC runs cool enough for what I need at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars very quiet, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: BitFenix 120mm Spectre Fan - Black (Accessory)
I am pleased with this product as it is not only well made, delivers impressive airflow (which helps to improve cooling of a system), but it also s very quiet. So I can work without any iterations.

Cheers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Silent, Good Quality, Good Price., 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: BitFenix 120mm Spectre Fan - Black (Accessory)
So quiet forgot it was in there. There was no problem with overheating before I bought this, kinda bought it to be extra safe but for the price I couldn't be happier. Best you can get imo.

BitFenix 120mm Spectre Fan - Black