4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable play doh toy
Published on 25 Sep 2012 by Bearsmom

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as described
This was a good purchase of mine but it wasn't exactly easy to make things. I personally think that the play doh shake shoppe is way easier and can make "ice cream" way better!
Published 20 months ago by Em

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable play doh toy, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice-Cream Shoppe (Toy)
We have had the play doh ice cream shop for about a month and it has been played with quite a bit. My son is three and needs quite a bit of help to make the ice creams, notably because it requires adult strength to press down the ice cream making bit. Also it is a pain to clean and if you don't clean it after each use play doh solidifies and is virtually impossible to extract. My son actually likes making the ice cream decorations more than the ice cream itself because he can do that on his own. However we have enjoyed playing with it and it is good for imaginary play. I think it is pretty good value and the special ice cream play doh it comes with is lovely. It is not our most played with set - that is the sweet shop cyclone - but it is good fun as long as you are prepared to help make the ice cream and clean it out frequently. All in all I am happy with it and so is my three year old,

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 30 Oct 2012
Mr. J. Sanson "S. Sanson" (Chester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice-Cream Shoppe (Toy)
i got this for my 2 girls for xmas last year, they are now 2 and 4 and it is still a firm favorite, it gets asked for everyday and keeps both girls occupied for hours either playing alone or together, game play is better with an adults help but they have fun even without me.

i have also found that it is not too difficult to clean. i pick as much off and out as i can whie it it still fresh, but once every week or so i will pick the dry playdough away with a chop stick which doesn't take long and then its as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice-Cream Shoppe, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice-Cream Shoppe (Toy)
Excellent toy my 3yr old and 6 yr old love it. The play-Doh that comes with it is brilliant. Highly Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ice Cream Kid Style, 13 April 2013
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice-Cream Shoppe (Toy)
We all know Play doh is one of the most popular play things for kids of all ages. My granddaughter could play with it for hours. She uses her imagination and makes such wonderful things for everyone.

Today I brought her the Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe. What a wonderful,time we had. The play-doh came packaged in it's yellow, very recognizable package. My three year- old granddaughter knew instantly what it was from the color of the package. Wonder of wonders it was very easy to open. The ice cream maker comes well made,quite sturdy . The accessory parts were packaged in cellophane. All parts were well described in the accompanying directions. The play-doh, itself was exceptional. My granddaughter's favorite ice cream is chocolate and pink (strawberry), and one of each is in one of the four cans. The other two colors are mint green and vanilla with colored specks. What fun we had making ice cream sundaes and cones. One negative aspect of this kit is that the arm to press the play-doh down takes more strength than a three year old can muster. An adult needs to assist.
My granddaughter ended up making her own ice cream by rolling the doh into balls. We decorated the pay-doh ice cream and had a terrific time. She was very interested in all the parts of the ice cream shoppe. She shared the ice cream with all members of her family. It was not difficult to clean, we cleaned all the parts of the ice cream shoppe easily. I think this was a big hit!

Recommended. prisrob 04-13-13

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a rainy day, 20 Oct 2012
K. Leune - See all my reviews
This review is from: Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice-Cream Shoppe (Toy)
Great toy for playing with my nearly 3yr old on a rainy day!She enjoys being able to make things with play doh & also a bit of role play as she serves you in her coffee shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Mar 2013
N. Webb - See all my reviews
This review is from: Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice-Cream Shoppe (Toy)
My 3 year old son loves this, great toy he was over the moon when he unwrapped it. A good buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as described, 8 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice-Cream Shoppe (Toy)
great toy my grandson loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for creative play!, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice-Cream Shoppe (Toy)
My 8 year old daughter absolutely loves this! She makes lots of different yummy deserts and then takes photos of them as a lasting memory of her creations. Great fun!

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put together, hard to use, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice-Cream Shoppe (Toy)
I didn't like this product. It's really hard to use and my toddler struggles (loves it as it's messy) but struggles to make anything. Even an older child would struggle to use this as my husband and I found that the parts you put the play doh into are very small and to make the ice-cream is so hard that in the end we gave up. As I say, my toddler loves it as it's very messy, but I wouldn't recommend this one.

Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice-Cream Shoppe