on 8 August 2011
Very quick download , good quality and love to hear this song over and over again.

firemansam987
on 15 January 2013
I bought this for my mate Dave who happens to like the fuller figured sexy charming appearance of Adele and goes into a kind of trance when he hears her sing.. He loves this . Leaning back in the chair with a big grin on his face ,glassy far away look in his eyes suddenly spurts out:- God I`d love to get too grips with her. Enough said Mate!
on 3 December 2015
I first heard this song last year while staying with my sister in LA ,when I asked her who it was she said looking at me in amazement ITS ADELE Oh I said I have never heard of her. But now and since that day I love 90 per cent of all her songs ,she has an incredible voice.
on 8 September 2012
its a good quility cd.
But the music on it is on a level all on its own.
Adeles voice gets better every year the songs are heart breaking and truely wonderfull.
I feel sorry for the souless people who dont get her music you must be the heartless type.
on 6 April 2012
From a singer who took the world by storm this song really reflects the passion a singer can evolve in his/her song. Truly one of Adele's best, this song displays her ability to act, sing and add true expression to singing.
on 9 May 2012
the download was excellent value for money, instead of buying full album. The song was fab, well worth the money, all the tracks from this album ive downloaded have been brill, id definitly recomend buying tracks this way.
on 23 April 2012
Excellent album and thougherly enjoyed it. Its good to know that Britain still has some good talent without having to do the TV talent shows for a little piece of manufactured stardom.
on 31 October 2013
I just love this album, I have only heard a few of her songs so wasn''t sure about what was on this album but every song is great, I play it often and never tire of it
on 8 February 2013
I have only just got into listening to this song, when I'd heard it on Youtube, and I was hooked straight away. I came straight to amazon to download it and away I was!
on 27 May 2013
I like Adele and this track is Adele at her best. I like this track just not sure I could buy an album even though I know people who say the 21 album is great