5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
These make tending our open fire so much safer and more pleasant. I would by these a hundred times again expect they seem so well made I won't have to
Published 16 months ago by Mr. Andrew Burrows

3.0 out of 5 stars gauntlet
Cheaper version than I had before but do the job OK not quite so pliable as my more expensive ones that were accidentally left on top of the wood burner to get nice and stiiff and crispy. Also good for brambles and weeding nettles etc
Published 6 months ago by Rusty8

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: SomerFire Blue Heat Resistant Fireplace Stove Woodburner Gauntlet Fireside Gloves
Quick delivery and I can now place logs on my burner, instead of throwing them on. Only one small gripe. They are very big for my medium size hands. Still, they do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 15 Mar 2013
Mr. Andrew Burrows (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great pair of gloves, 19 May 2014
I think that everyone has already stated how good these gloves are for your log burning stoves/fires, however, I got mine for the BBQ. I love the gauntlet effect as there is great protection when leaning over the barbie to turn over the meats (we are fairly numerous in the family). I can idle as much as I want over the coals without a care. Also me and my eldest son like our potatoes crisped in the coal itself - not a problem........pick them up, place in coals, turn them, remove from coals - job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st class product!, 17 Feb 2014
Superb Gauntlets. I use them for loading logs into my Woodburner.
The extra length and heat resistant material makes them so safe for the job!
Delivery was excellent.
My only negative was the cost compared to other gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protective firegloves, 8 Feb 2014
Fabulous gloves. Really soft inside , comes up the wrist feel very protected when stoking fire. Great buy. Arrived promptly

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend and buy again, 28 Jan 2014
Great gloves for the new wood burner, really well made and good quality, completely heat proof and a lovely colour

5.0 out of 5 stars http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004I01AR0/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0, 18 Jan 2014
i purchased this item as i was fed up of keep burning myself using my wood stove,these gauntlets are pretty stiff but they are comfortable to ware with their soft warm lining,and i can move the logs around without being burnt now great.
l coley

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 15 Jan 2014
Functional for the job intended.
Only downside is the sizing. I have fairly large hands for a woman but the gloves are still a little loose so would benefit from perhaps having a range of small, medium and large sizes.
Otherwise great value for money overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gloves, 11 Jan 2014
They do everything they should! Brilliant. safe to handle burning logs. protect hands and lower arms. very prompt service from suppliers.

3.0 out of 5 stars gauntlet, 9 Jan 2014