5.0 out of 5 stars The ink seems fine
Its the original Brother XL ink (the biggest capacity). The print is fine. The price is fine. Job done !
Published on 14 Sept. 2012 by A. N. Lalwani

3.0 out of 5 stars Took a while to arrive, ordered this and the ...
Took a while to arrive, ordered this and the rainbow pack at the same time with the rainbow from another supplier, same delivery method and the black cartridge arrived several days after the rainbow. Product though is genuine and works as expected
Published 4 months ago by Mr Mark A Lay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The ink seems fine, 14 Sept. 2012
A. N. Lalwani (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth spending a little extra to get the genuine product, 7 Feb. 2014
Pete F. (Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I normally buy the printer manufacturers own ink cartridges as I like to get good results when printing out my photo's etc. and to know that no damage is being done to my machine.

The following is a cautionary tale which I think justifies buying genuine ink cartridges for your machine. I once tried to save money by purchasing a set of 'compatibles' for my Brother all-in-one A3 printer. They worked fine and produced good results. However, after a while the warning light came on stating that my cartridges were almost done and that I should replace them. I set about removing the spent cartridges only to find that they were far from empty and they leaked all over my carpet. I presume that the chip on the cartridges did not communicate properly with my machine and sent out an erroneous message. Needless to say I have only used genuine cartridges ever since.

With that in mind, I feel that the price for this genuine Brother ink cartridge is far from excessive and you are guaranteed excellent results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 9 Dec. 2012
Always used compatible cartridges but its a false economy
as these print an amazing amount of pages in good quality.
Useing the high yield unit saves money long term.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 5 Dec. 2012
Excellent quality especially if used with Inobella paper, on which the ink does not smudge even when water is put on it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother knows best!!, 5 Oct. 2013
Red Hummingbird (Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brother Original LC1280XLC Cyan Super High Yield Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
Having tried alternative inks on other printers, I long ago came to the conclusion it's false economy to buy cheap. As such I only ever buy Brother ink for my printer. It produces better prints and lasts longer. Thanks Brother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toner, 6 Nov. 2012
This does what it said it was going to do, it is the same make as my printer and have purchased before quite happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars ... many printers i have had this is just a great workhorse. the inks are cheap when compare to ..., 12 May 2015
Considering how many printers i have had this is just a great workhorse. the inks are cheap when compare to other makes. At the end of the day it is ink and it does what it should do therefore it is hard to fault something that is working as it should do.

3.0 out of 5 stars Took a while to arrive, ordered this and the ..., 28 Dec. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value.., 3 Feb. 2014
J. Sealey (UK) - See all my reviews
These are great value, but I learnt very early on that they are not much better than the OEM cartridges that you can buy. Having said that, I'm glad I got these, nothing worse than running out when you've git that important print job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother knows best!!, 5 Oct. 2013