5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with this wig!
I have had a disastrous haircut I really hate, and decided to buy a wig to cover it (in public at least) until it grows long enough to be restyled. It was hard to select one without trying on, but I went for this one. And I am so thrilled with it I felt I had to write a review!
Published on 11 Jan 2012 by Eugenie

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour not as described
Colour of hair is not as described although hair is nice and like real hair. I will attempt to change the colour
Published 4 months ago by Obiageli P. Ogamanya

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with this wig!, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Cosplayland C302 - Designer short brown natural curly like really Hair Wig (Misc.)
It is easy to put on even without a wig cap underneath. I have a rather large head and was afraid it might be too small, but it fits perfectly (there is an adjustable strap inside for smaller heads). It didn't look curly when I took it out of the bag, but running my fingers through parts of it produced as much curl as I wanted (i.e. a bit less than in the picture, but still definitely curly).
I was worried it might be too short at the back, or not cover my ears properly, but it does, and it is easy to push my own hair under it.
The label says it can be styled with hot tools, but I haven't tried this yet so I can't vouch for it.
It looks very natural, even at the crown, and I am so thrilled with it I may just not bother with hairdressers ever again.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, 17 July 2012
TheShopaholic (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Yes the fibres are quite realistic so it does look a lot like real hair when it is worn. However, mine was more like a one length bob with a slight 'kick' at the very bottom at the back near the neckline. No real curl at all and looked a lot shorter than the image shown here. I washed it and shook it and dried it but still no real curl at all. My daughter now has it to play dress up with.

I could not get enough body in the crown though, even after washing, so it sat quite flat and the fringe was very long and difficult to shift to the side as the crown only really wanted to part in one place.

For the money, its good, very good and the only real disappointment was the style which was nothing like the image which I wanted. The cap construction is good although somewhat one the large side. I usually need a petite but can get away with a standard size. This one is still a little larger than standard but ok with the adjusters tightened (though you will still have a fair amount of space between the cap and your scalp unless you have long hair to tuck in it).

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour not as described, 6 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, 20 Oct 2013
This wig did not really looked like the picture, the cut reminded more of a haircut from the 60s. But it feels well made! I wouldn't wear it on regular basis, but it's brilliant for a fancy party!
I'm very pleased!