5.0 out of 5 stars Give the cold - spam callers some of there own medicine, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Extreme Call Blocker (App)
I have been getting about 5 - 10 calls a day even when registered with the TPS .

I set Extreme Call Blocker to hang up on the callers automatically followed with a text stating I was registered with the TPS and there numbers (from uk) were now logged and reported to the TPS .

The numbers that phoned started with the 3 same area codes all though the rest of the numbers differ I was able to set Extreme Call Blocker to filter these and log the calls the last one that called I sent a text bomb of 100 text direct to the number again stating I was signed up with the TPS !

Worked a treat and gave me a giggle .... I also have the app set to filter text message's.

I USE A OLD HTC WILDFIRE S .... the setup guide is quite simple click on the listed phone brands and follow the info on screen :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The only one that I found succeeds in China, 9 Nov. 2013
Amazon Customer (Stoke-on-Trent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Extreme Call Blocker (App)
I have tried a number of SMS and MMS blockers for use in China. None of them in my experience block the frequent and extremely disruptive MMS messages I get a number of times each day and from which there is apparently no consumer protection to avoid. The only exception is this app! It works brilliantly well and effective in all aspects of monitoring and blocking unwanted intrusions by means of my mobile phone. I definitely consider it well-worth the payment, and I hope to continue to use this app for the conceivable future! One of the only improvements I can think of is that some attention might be given to improve the way times are written: 00.12pm is not the standard way 12 minutes after midday would be written in the UK, it would be better for me as 12.12pm or just 1212hrs to use a 24 hour clock. May be this could be an extra improvement on an already excellent product.

Extreme Call Blocker