5.0 out of 5 stars Kiss New Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml
Kiss New Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml. I did order it for my girlfriend. she loved it and for that reason: 5 stars. The perfume doesn't stay too long but the smell is Great. It is great for everyday use, for less then £5 price, it is still much better then spending a fortune on a perfume. I will certainly recommend.
Published on 2 July 2012 by ANDRAOS

1.0 out of 5 stars hardly smell it at all
I went by the good reviews and got this because I dont like the strong scents.But I could hardly smell this at all .It is so faint and smells like nail polish remover.Do not recomend.waste of money
Published on 12 Nov 2012 by midgetgem

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiss New Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml, 2 July 2012
This review is from: Kiss New Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars hardly smell it at all, 12 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product,, 3 Sep 2012
I sawit on amazon and ordered but its value for my money. A special gift for some1 special. Nice Parfum at bargain price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant surprise..., 6 Dec 2012
J. Wilkinson "juleshudd" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I'll be honest with you here, I bought this item because it was on an amazing offer price with Amazon; I wanted more than 2 perfume choices available to me on my dressing-table and the Product Description suggested ingredients that suit me for perfumes.

What was discouraging me from buying it was that I hate the TV series! Not a lifestyle or 'image' I'm confy with. Still, the price was tempting so the dirty deed was done!

The bottle design feels quite architectural and the scent matches my expectations. So, I ignore the wording on the bottle (not hugely visible in any case) and enjoy the perfume.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skyblue, 11 Aug 2012
Kiss New EDP is nice but not a long lasting sent. Ok to wear to work or at home, nothing spectacular, bit of a cheapy, the style of the bottle's nice and delivery was really quick though. Well done Amazon.
Kiss New Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 20 July 2012
i love this product it smells so nice i would defoo reccomend this product to anyone. it was a good price as well annd i was plesed with how quick it got to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 10 April 2014
Really love the product. Perfect for the purpose (gift). Good value and well standard. I would love to buy it again. Recommendable to others.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kiss perfume, 26 Aug 2013
Marjorie Matthew (NOVATO, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
I might have known that such a large amount of perfume for such a small cost couldnt be good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely perfume, 20 Jun 2013
good value. lovely perfume. would recommend it. bought it for a young lady, she was very happy with it, thought l had paid lot more for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt like it, 11 May 2013
Didnt like this perfume. Used it as air freshner. Wasnt what i expected at all. Wont buy it again. :-(

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›