5.0 out of 5 stars Kiss New Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml
Kiss New Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml. I did order it for my girlfriend. she loved it and for that reason: 5 stars. The perfume doesn't stay too long but the smell is Great. It is great for everyday use, for less then £5 price, it is still much better then spending a fortune on a perfume. I will certainly recommend.
Published on 2 July 2012 by ANDRAOS

1.0 out of 5 stars hardly smell it at all
I went by the good reviews and got this because I dont like the strong scents.But I could hardly smell this at all .It is so faint and smells like nail polish remover.Do not recomend.waste of money
Published on 12 Nov. 2012 by midgetgem

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiss New Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml, 2 July 2012
This review is from: Kiss New Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars hardly smell it at all, 12 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant surprise..., 6 Dec. 2012
J. Wilkinson "juleshudd" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I'll be honest with you here, I bought this item because it was on an amazing offer price with Amazon; I wanted more than 2 perfume choices available to me on my dressing-table and the Product Description suggested ingredients that suit me for perfumes.

What was discouraging me from buying it was that I hate the TV series! Not a lifestyle or 'image' I'm confy with. Still, the price was tempting so the dirty deed was done!

The bottle design feels quite architectural and the scent matches my expectations. So, I ignore the wording on the bottle (not hugely visible in any case) and enjoy the perfume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product,, 3 Sept. 2012
I sawit on amazon and ordered but its value for my money. A special gift for some1 special. Nice Parfum at bargain price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skyblue, 11 Aug. 2012
Kiss New EDP is nice but not a long lasting sent. Ok to wear to work or at home, nothing spectacular, bit of a cheapy, the style of the bottle's nice and delivery was really quick though. Well done Amazon.
Kiss New Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells lovely, 27 Nov. 2012
Brought this as an extra gift for somebody & thought 'what the heck it's cheap enough to replace' if needed so I opened it for myself. I reckoned at the very least our ageing Yorkies sleeping area would smell better if I disliked the scent so much! You can imagine my delight upon finding it very nice & flowery. It's not over powering which is brilliant for me as I do have a tendency to 'spray all over' when I put scent on. I for one will be using this scent every day because it smells so nice & @ the low price I can afford to over spray....my hubby will be happy too as it's much more cheaper than my normal favourite scent K.C. Eternity! ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 20 July 2012
i love this product it smells so nice i would defoo reccomend this product to anyone. it was a good price as well annd i was plesed with how quick it got to me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kiss perfume, 15 Jan. 2013
Had a whiff of this in perfume store - thought it was lovely and fresh for day to day wear ( save the expensive stuff for special occasions) - however - it does not last for very long - normally when I change perfumes I can smell them all day - this one I could smell for all of 5 minutes - it is nice but needs to be topped up constantly - if you can be bothered with that then it is worth it - if not - then - as I found - a bomb of a purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 16 Mar. 2013
A nice, pleasant scent, but doesn't last very long, though I suppose at this price, you can afford to top-up as often as you like. Bit of a strange, futuristic shaped bottle too!

1.0 out of 5 stars very shamefu, 13 Nov. 2012
This fragrance bad in every sense of the word
Is cheap and smells cheaper it's disappointing
I would not advise one purchased
Began to feel I'm not the best choice

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›