5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, good quality ink
We switched from an HP printer because of the price of the inks.
Bought a Brother, and we have now bought a couple of sets of ink from this supplier; they're great:
- the ink arrives very quickly
- no compatibility issues with our printer
- prints decent quality photos with no problems
We have no complaints, and are very happy to recommend them -...
Published 24 months ago by TjB

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this seller
Published 5 months ago by A. Gerrard

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, good quality ink, 29 July 2012
This review is from: 4 Sets + 4 EXTRA BLACK - 20x compatible Ink Cartridges to Brother LC985 & LC39 - 8x Black + 4x Cyan + 4x Magenta + 4x Yellow for Brother DCP-J125 DCP-J315W DCP-J415W DCP-J515W MFC-J220 MFC-J265W MFC-J410, High Quality Ink ! INSERT AND PRINT! (Office Product)
We switched from an HP printer because of the price of the inks.
- the ink arrives very quickly
- no compatibility issues with our printer
- prints decent quality photos with no problems
We have no complaints, and are very happy to recommend them - at the price they were offering, we thought they were worth a try, and we haven't been disappointed - thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE BUY, 26 Nov 2012
Mr. Mf Ponman "helpful Malcolm" (Chatham,uk) - See all my reviews
This is my second purchase of these cartridges and they have not disapointed me.Would recommend to anyone who wants good quality printing at an affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap-Quality ink for a cheap price, 7 Sep 2012
This is my second purchase of these ink.
Each cartridge is sealed from air.
Documents print great. Color pictures are 7/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 13 July 2014
works well in my printer,good quality pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money, 30 May 2014
This is the second set of ink cartridges I have brought from the same place. They last for ages and are a top quality for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Economical, 12 Mar 2014
Great cartridges at the fraction of the price.
I use it for everything from printing texts, pictures without any problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Feb 2014
Exceeded all my expectations high street prices are triple what I paid for same item thanks so much for order. I will certainly be returning when my ink has run out quality is excellent

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this seller, 10 Feb 2014
A. Gerrard "Alex" (England) - See all my reviews
I purchased these cartridges for an LC985, which I use infrequently at best. The pack sat unopened in a draw for 6 months after purchasing. When I finally opened it I found that the cyan was the wrong type, being totally different from the rest of the cartridges. I contacted the seller and he promised to send out a few of the correct type because of this mistake... but after over a month of waiting that turned out to be a lie.

OK, so I should of opened the pack earlier and checked my goods, but this seller is terrible in my opinion.

Avoid like the plague.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value ink., 17 Jan 2014
Mr. Colin J. Macdonald (Dundee, UK.) - See all my reviews
About 90 pence per cartridge and work perfectly. I'm on my second purchase and very happy with these, not got a bad word to say for them.
Highly recommended!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value cartrides, 20 Dec 2013
These cartridges are very good value. They work well with my Brother LC985 printer. Nice to have the extra black ones as these are mostly used.