5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality
Published 16 months ago by Mr. Robert J. Elmer

2.0 out of 5 stars Solid core CAT6 did not fit into the cable separator
I could not make them work with the solid core CAT6 cable I got. Impossible to fit the individual wires into the the cable separator. Sending it back.
Published 8 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality, 10 Aug 2013
Mr. Robert J. Elmer "Honda Crunch" (Ipswich, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shielded STP Cat6 RJ45 LAN Crimps Ends Connectors Bag of 10 (Personal Computers)
I bought these shielded plugs as I also bought a shielded patch cable that need to be made into two. I have used the traditional RJ45 before what what makes these special is that they come in two parts. There is the shielded main body and also a guide to place all the wires. So instead of faffing about trying to get all 8 wires of equal lengths into the traditional body, you simply start with longer wires, put them all through the guide in their correct holes and then snip them clean on the other side. The guide now containing all the 8 wires in then inserted into the main body ready for crimping.
Job done!

2.0 out of 5 stars Solid core CAT6 did not fit into the cable separator, 29 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid RJ45 LAN Connectors, 27 Sep 2013
Mr Robert Lim (Flitwick, Bedfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These connectors are solid and good for what I needed. I'll be buying more of it as soon as I run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars great if you use decent tools, 3 Aug 2014
I had never terminated an ethernet cable before but I bought these for some CAT6 home networking

Initially I found it impossible to thread the cat 6 into these until I discovered you should use the little plastic sleds supplied.
Even so I still found it incredibly difficult to get the wires into the sled. Having decided to dig out my decent tools from my tool bag life got a lot easier. Using a proper electric cable stripper, wire cutters, pliers and especially round nose pliers (for straightening and twisting the 8 strands together) I found it quite easy to terminate and crimp. The moral is use decent tools ! I used Schmitz pliers and a CK stripper and a cheapo crimper - (just use it for crimping not cutting or stripping). I recommend using round nose pliers, makes the job much easier. Now I can do a decent crimp in a couple of minutes

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong size load bar, 10 Dec 2013
Item arrived quickly and looks reasonable build but the load bar was wrong size and will not negotiate the cat 6 cables, no reply by seller on requesting replacement. would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, no use, the loaders do not lock in, 18 April 2014
Looked good, but loaders would not lock down with cat6 cable, so would not crimp.
Cable kept falling out, so would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars deep joy, all the information I needed to carry out ..., 27 July 2014
B. Brooker "Basil" (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
Wanted to put in my own Ethernet set up to several locations. I did however have to type "How to wire an Ethernet Plug" into Google, deep joy, all the information I needed to carry out a successful connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good connectors, use with shielded cat6 or cat5 cable., 9 Jan 2014
See Robert J Elmer's tips on how to wire these, and internet advice on which wire goes where.

Tip - most cables you will wire up as 'drop' cables. See internet advice.

Buy crimping pliers, but you can manage without probably, I have seen little corrugated things you can position on top of the connector, then just squash down with ordinary pliers.

Fixed my BT Infinity with these and Cat6 cable - end of wi-fi drop-outs and slow speed and much unexplained hanging etc hen browsing. Curse I did not do it sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! I definitely recommend!, 27 Mar 2013
Works nice. So far so good. Nothing more to say. The way it split the wires is a really good idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent delivery time, 13 Nov 2014