Size: Feathers|Change
Price:£3.29+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 27 December 2012
My Maine Coon loves this, being a larger than normal sized cat, this ball is bigger and therefore ideal for him, doesn't get lost underneath his giant sized paws! He loves pretty much anything made by Kong, and is mad for this. Because it has the mop texture means he can grab hold of it in his mouth and carry it around with him, or bring up to me to throw for him!

It will suit cats that like ball toys and fluffy mice toys.
on 19 January 2013
These are great! Bought 2 of these for my 13 'spoiled to death' rescue cats, and they love them! A good price. My latest hand-reared kitten LOVES it, and walks around with it in her mouth and trailing between her legs. Very cute :-) Just another couple of toys to fill the house!!
on 27 December 2014
If Your Cat likes to pounce and Kill It Then it Wont Last!!!

Don't get me wrong Ella adores this, she had my fingers off when i gave it to her on Christmas day and spent more time pouncing, biting, clawing and chewing it than she did with the laser pen i got her its now Saturday night and shes managed to rip a hole in it and tear out the stuffing. i have actually tried to mend it (something i don't usually do) and the whole time i was trying to sew it Ella was trying to attack it and me. I've done a temporary fix and i've bought two more which i hope she gets quickly because she does seems to love.

I gave her the toy ball Kong mop thing on christmas day but she does not seem as interested in that but we will see.

I am a little disappointed that it has not lasted but this is the cat who can destroy a cat cube by charging at it and chewing off all the dangling toys in a day
on 27 September 2012
My cats have had the ordinary Kickeroos before so I bought this as a change. They love it maybe because it crackles when played with. They throw it about, bite it and carry all over the house. I would recommend this as a good toy.
on 17 September 2015
Personally I thought this was a lovely little toy. It crinkles! It has feathers! It is in a beautiful bright blue that you can spot easily when it's lurking in a corner! The cat, however, was not convinced, and didn't give it a second glance, no matter how alluringly I crinkled it or threw it. She loves the Kong toys which have feathers and a velcro pouch where you can put in catnip. I'm sure it's a great success with cats who like crinkly toys, however, and it's nicely made.
on 5 March 2014
The item has come today and my cat started playing with it as soon as it was open. He had a good 5 minutes of play before he became distracted so so far, so good. It looks well made but don't know how long it will last before it starts coming apart, as my cat seems to destroy everything we give him.
on 24 December 2014
Our cat doesn't usually get very enthusiastic about toys - he's a hunter and prefers mice and garden snakes to inanimate objects - but he played with this right out of the box and seemed very interested in it. Also, he doesn't normally play with a toy on his own - a human has to move it around - but he spent quite a while batting this around and attacking it. I think it's the crinkling sound that held his interest, plus maybe it looks like a bird to him? The only problem is that the fuzzy bit sheds bits of fuzz, and when the cat tears at it with his teeth they come off in his mouth. I'm thinking of putting it through the wash, which would probably fix that, but then the whole thing might come apart - so for now we've put it away, which is a shame.
on 30 October 2013
My cats have a number of the 'regular' kickeroos and have always loved them so I thought I would give this a go.
I wasn't sure if they would like it but I have to say they loved it.
Which now means that moppy kickeroo is regularly found in random places around the house.
on 25 March 2015
my kitten loved this at first, i think he may have grown out of it now. I got it because when he was little he loved play fighting with my older boy and doing the whole back leg kick thing, however my older boy did not enjoy it and hardly ever fought back because of the size difference. Now he's much bigger they just play fight each other instead.

+ good if you've got kittens or cats that like to do the whole grab head and kick with back legs thing.
- unfortunately its not refillable so the catnip runs out and you'll probably want to buy one of those catnip / valerian sprays if you don't fancy getting out a needle and thread and refilling it yourself.
on 29 January 2013
I thought my Sphynx kitten would go mad for this toy, but he's not very impressed with it. I think he's used it once since purchasing! We have other Kong toy's which are well made, and this is no exception. It's soft to the touch, and makes a little rattling noise when shaken.