5.0 out of 5 stars Very Plush!
Published on 30 April 2013 by Nigel Buckley

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable riding
Arrived quickly, only dissapointment was the it did not come with the seat mounting to enable it to be attched to the frame post straight away
Published on 9 Jan. 2013 by phil greenhough

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Plush!, 30 April 2013
Nigel Buckley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Velo Plush Bike Seat Saddle 6146E Extra Wide and Comfort - Black, 25.8 x 21.4cm (Sports)
I got this to replace my old gel saddle that had given up the ghost after several years faithful service. I took a long time looking, as there is so much choice. I didn't want a narrow saddle as I've got a large bum and I didn't want to spend a fortune. When I unpacked it the first impression was that it was good quality and very squidgy. I fitted it, went for a test ride and I was very impressed! It's more comfortable than my old gel saddle and better quality, despite being a similar price. It's a similar size to the old one and doesn't look ridiculously large on my touring bike. I'm very happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to recommend one to anyone of a certain size that's looking for something comfortable to park their butt on!

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable riding, 9 Jan. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy seat, 15 April 2015
This seat was easy to fit but needed the bracket from the old seat to enable fitting to seat post.
I have found it comfortable in use on a sit up style bicycle and I can now ride further and don't feel so sore the next day. It also absorbs some of the shock from rough roads and potholes. I didn't find it too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhhh nice, comfy seat, 17 Oct. 2013
As a relatively new to cycling person, I really couldn't cope with the seat that came fitted on my Raleigh hardtail bike. I purchased this gel seat and what a difference! I would really recommend this product and a fraction of the cost of similar in Halfords. Excellent value and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 April 2014
Arrived in good time. Packaging was fine.
Does what it says on the tin. Works great.Very comfortable, easy to fit. Looks great,
Company was not contacted

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable! Easy to fit on existing seat-post, 1 July 2015
Very comfortable! Easy to fit on existing seat-post. It appears not to be a 'gel' saddle but it is very comfortable and, importantly, has incorporated elastomer suspension to adsorb bumps when cycling.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FOR BIG "BUMS", 25 Mar. 2013
THIS WAS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE SAME SADDLE THAT WAS USED DAILY FOR 4 YEARS VERY GOOD.WOULD RECOMEND ANY velo products

4.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't say I've got a large butt but the ..., 12 April 2015
I wouldn't say I've got a large butt but the saddle was little short in length.
Overall saddle comfy on ride

5.0 out of 5 stars No crushed nuts, 23 Aug. 2014
Well have sat on a few saddles over the years ,,,but this one was special ...soft and comfy and my nuts agree ...good all round .....the bike is now a pleasure ......invested ..... Tony

4.0 out of 5 stars sporty seat, 23 May 2013
Delivery was excellent got within 24 hours of purchase. Replacement for the one on my electric bike fits well and very comfortable price was good as well.