on 31 August 2014
It is just what I want & stores up to 4 brushes - fantastic - no more brushes falling into the sink! People are having problems using this storage item. I can only think that maybe they are using it upside down. The holder is used in the position in the illustration and the brushes inserted with the brush downwards. I agree that you couldn't store them with the covers on but there again, I personally wouldn't want to store a wet brush in an enclosed cover. A year later I bought a replacement for holder lost while on holiday. Hygienic as the brushes will not touch sink etc while in hotel
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 November 2012
At first sight, this is a very neat storage solution for your TepBe brushes. It holds four, which should accommodate most people's needs. However, as other reviewers have pointed out, the brushes are not held firmly at all. Worse, the holder does not accommodate brushes in their holders at all.

So the holder does do what it claims, hence (just) gets three stars. A better solution for many, though, would the TePe travel case.
on 26 March 2013
I don't know why I haven't bought this holder sooner! Keeps my interdental brushes all together & keeps bathroom windowsill tidy, simple but functional. If you use more than one interdental brush & most users do, this is a must have buy!
on 17 January 2016
With having different sizes of interdental brushes for me and my husband our sink was starting to look messy. Bought two holders, one for each of us, and everything looks tidier. The holders are washable and fit very neatly on our sink.

Good idea as the brushes also stand upright so any excess water runs down and the brushes don't end up sitting in that water until used again so has to be more hygenic
on 22 March 2014
I bought this for my friend after getting one for myself & thinking how much better & easy it is with the TePe standing in it rather rolling around. She hadn't seen none before & was also impressed & we would both buy another one a without second thought.
Dead simple. You put the brushes in brush downwards and they fit fine. I'd have preferred another two big holes, but that's no big deal. These get the seal of approval from my wife who didn't like my brushes lying around, as the holder looks neater. What more could you want?
on 28 August 2013
Nothing to fancy, it just keeps the tidy. Only regret is that the wholes in the holder are slightly bigger than the brushes. It does not hold them in place very securely. It is not a big problem and for the price...
on 11 March 2013
Really handy holder although not exactly the most aesthetically beautiful.. But it does the job and keeps all the brushes really handy and drying properly. One in brushed aluminium would be fab!
on 30 August 2011
This little pink plastic holder holds my Tepe brushes upright without the actual brushes being in contact with any surface.
on 23 May 2011
It keeps the te pe brushes from rolling around in the bathroom, easier to find with them in this little holder.