5.0 out of 5 stars Moon Spell by Samantha Young
Wow! When I started Moon Spell I knew within a couple of pages that I was going to love this book. In that short time I already adored the main character and the writing and plot just totally grabbed my attention. The main character, Caia, starts off as a pretty quiet girl who keeps herself to herself. She knows the basics of her heritage, but not much more. As her...
Published on 8 May 2011 by The Slowest Bookworm

3.0 out of 5 stars Possible spoilers following
If you're looking for a happy ending, look elsewhere. This a Young Adult fantasy romance that leaves you feeling somewhat cheated.

It's also full of glaring errors in puctuation, grammar and spelling, and the age gap between the two main characters made me feel uncomfortable whenever I was reminded of it. The heroine was 17 when she had her first sexual...
Published on 20 Nov 2011 by Emma

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 9 July 2013
A. Entwistle (Bolton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moon Spell (The Tale of Lunarmorte Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Old blood feuds, betrayal, secrets and romance. All combined in the supernatural world of magic and werewolves. Will good triumph over evil?? caia is a likeable character and I can't wait to read what happens next

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 28 Jun 2013
I downloaded this to my kindle as i had bought the shiver novel and this was featured as a recommendation. I didnt think i would like it but i really enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 April 2013
This book is great and I read the others after and certainly I great read I hope others like this book as much as me

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 2 April 2013
First book, not really a love story, but like an induction into the whole book.
Would definitely buy the rest of the books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would be a brill movie, 17 Mar 2013
Really good book but cant spell goodness its wrote goddess whole way thru. Kept me wanting more would make a great movies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 Jan 2013
Great supernatural romance. Well written, strong characters who don't turn mushy on you half way through. Can't wait to the next instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moon spelled, 17 Jan 2013
Billyjo Elsom (UK) - See all my reviews
Can book couldn't put it down a lot of action and some romance what more do you need x amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down., 6 Jan 2013
This book was brill, it managed to interest me and keep me engaged the whole way through (as on some books i loose interest), but i couldn't put it down, teenagers and young women will love this book, and cant wait to read the next book. It was brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Dec 2012
I really enjoyed this book and could not put it down. I highly recommend it if you're into the twilight books and the fantasy side of things. I am away to buy the rest of her books! Great story line and very intriguing. Must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, 21 April 2012
R. Bullimore (UK) - See all my reviews
I seriously love this book! The beginning put me off a bit because it was going on about Hunters and pack leaders and I was all like "Woah, am I missing something here? I must have skipped a few pages 'cuz I have no idea what you're yacking about." But you persevere and you get into it, and familiarize yourself with the characters, and you love it! Well that's what I did anyway! Just know that when you come across something with 52 highlights I am one of those people ;] Chow!