on 23 September 2011
Having borrowed a friends 'Flip' video for a trip to San Francisco earlier this year I decided I needed one of my own. It is such an easy video camera to use and it has the added bonus of a zoom lens. Down loading to the computer is simple with the ability to pick out which frame to use as a still photo. The quality of the pictures is very good and being able to send videos to friends by e-mail is excellent. Two friends have already purchased 'Flip' cameras having seen my photos. Well worth buying.
on 23 September 2011
Arrived quickly, good price. Does what I want it to, with good sound and vision. Doubles as a voice recorder too. Any rechargeable AA batteries suit - you don't need the Flip rechargeable battery pack.
on 4 November 2011
so when i bought this camera i was expecting a hd pocket worthy camera... i can safely say it is and a good one at that pitty the video editing software is terrible cant achieve anything with it. so make sure you have a decent video editing software before buying otherwise useless...
on 21 December 2011
Bought this for my mum and she loves it! She's like a child all over again! Would recommend this to anyone, it's perfect for people of all ages and well worth the money.
on 25 January 2012
I am very happy with my flip camera, you can do so much with it when connected to my laptop,
using the Flip share free download. This 1 hour recording version is plenty long enough for me,
because i save my films on the laptop then delete the files on the camera and start again.
You definitely need the flip share rechargable batteries for it.
on 16 January 2013
Got this flip cam for my birthday a few years ago and I love it! The only bad thing is that the battery dies quite quickly. Its quite light and I got a waterproof case for it @ christmas. I havent tried out the case but it works with my ipod! I would definately reccomend this product! Also if you have a computer there is a memory stick attatched that flips out and you can plug it in to your computer, save the videos you have taken and share them to your friends! When you flug it in it looks like it would fall out but it is perfectly stable and safe! I often break my electrics by dropping them but this one has stayed fine!
on 3 January 2012
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it. The sound is clear and so is the picture, with a very usable screen on the back. A couple of minor gripes: the front of the camera has no protection and so the plastic in front of the lens can be easily scratched (perhaps mitigated by a case - not supplied) and secondly, the supplied batteries lasted about 10 minutes. Overall worth the purchase.
on 5 January 2012
I purchased this item as an Xmas gift for my nephew? He is well pleased with the results and how easy it is to used even when he comes to edit and connect to a home computer.Very easy to use for the first time camcorder user.
on 16 January 2012
Bought as a present for my daughter,she is over the moon with it,easy to use small enough to fit into her pocket or bag,she has found it easy to transfer to laptop great little buy
on 21 January 2012
Small enough to go in my wife's handbag, but takes good video photos, yet to fill the the memory at one go.