on 11 January 2013
This is the first pair of reusable ear plugs I've purchased so while I can't compare their claims on in-ear comfort to anything but foam disposables, they seem to be comfortable enough for extended use. Storage case is useful and can be clipped onto a belt and they offer decent sound protection.

I bought these for target shooting and while the attenuation of 30 dB is probably enough for most shooters, I still recommend that you combine these with earmuffs for added protection, especially against bone-conducted sound.

The cord may help you in some situations and can be useful if you regularly have to remove and replace them. I keep mine in constantly without discomfort so I stick to my uncorded pair. Remember: if you want to get a corded pair because you have issues with ear plugs falling out, you're inserting them wrong and are not adequately protected.
on 10 September 2013
The thing that puts me off ear plugs is basically due to being worried about not taking them out easily... the cords are fantastic for removing them quickly and dont get in the away at all, especially if you have them round the back of your head and they're plenty long enough.

The noise reduction for surrounding sounds is fantastic, make sure you actually put them in properly... you will know they are in fully... because it will literally go almost silent and when you talk it sounds soft... to start with I was half hearted and concious about putting pushing them all the way in.. and didnt get the desired effect... but they're obviously safe enough to use and when putting them in properly... WOW. Silence.
on 6 September 2013
I use these ear plugs when working for long periods with all power tools, mower and strimmer for peace of mind. The noise reduction is clearly noticeable. The ear plugs are soft and fit well, the storage case is really useful. I also bought the non-corded type, but prefer these for longer periods of work where I need to be confident knowing where they are. They can be cleaned in warm soapy water and don't lose their shape or function. They are long enough to adjust to your particular ear size/shape so no problems there. Reasonably priced and really make a difference. Really glad I bought them.
on 14 February 2013
Bought for a musician and they work very well. Comfortable and easy to use. The cord means not having to worry about loosing them if you remove one and the little storage case keeps them safe and clean.
on 9 July 2014
Bought these ear plugs for a trip away with an intense and very loud snorer, Ive small ears but these gave a tight fit without hurting and I was able to leave in all night. Got a great nights sleep so these get 10 out of 10 from me.
on 24 June 2015
I've used all sorts of different earplugs over the years, including ones very similar to these, and they've worked great. Maybe there'a something abnormal about my ears...

...but these just didn't work at all. (Maybe they're just not flexible enough to fit the contours of different people's ears?)

Go for the "3M EAR UF-01-020 Ultrafit Tracer Ear Plugs". They do the job.
on 27 February 2014
I have lost the cord now as the ear plugs came off it a few times but they are very soft, comfortably fitting plugs with decent noise reduction. I find them the most comfortable of my ear plugs when I am staying in a noisy hotel as I can actually sleep with them in.
on 27 May 2014
I really love these, ill definitely be buying more, they are really comfortable and SO EASY to put in. I have tried the foam and mouldable silicone ones but these are so much better. I use them for band practice at really loud volumes and gigs too, they do the job just fine. Really good, if youre going to get some buy a few, they will last you a while but just incase you lose them its better to have more to hand.

The only think i dislike is the red colour of the wire, looks a little bit tacky however it stops you losing them frequently so you can count it as a plus! The case isnt very decent, so find a small tin or tub that will fit in your pocket. Dont hesitate to buy them, they're really comfy and work a treat.
on 27 September 2013
I wanted these for air travel to cut out background cabin noise.
They need inserting a goodly way into the ear canal to be effective and by then I was feeling some discomfort, even pain.
Not for me, but maybe others with slightly different ear anatomy might find them OK.
If you can get them into the ears without discomfort, they do seem to work.
on 20 August 2013
I may not have really needed anything as "strong" as these but I do get easily disturbed trying to sleep on night shifts during the days of cold callers, traffic, phones and uninvited salesmen... but these blocked everything out and were very comfortable meaning I had a good sleep. Good thing it their joined together so no more losing one in the bed covers and having to buy a whole new set!!

See one answered question