on 27 December 2012
Easy to use, a good game to exercise your brain and while away a few hours,I am very pleased with it.
on 17 November 2012
Great variety of puzzles and superb interface which makes it very easy to use. Would recommend this app for beginners and experts alike.
on 2 March 2013
I enjoy playing Sudoku and find this game both stimulating and relaxing! Stimulating in that I want to solve each game myself and relaxing as, in order to solve it, I have to concentrate really hard and not be distracted. This game is also helpful in that, if you choose, it will highlight the other squares affected by the one you are working on, so allows you to focus more on the options for that square.
This game provides levels from Easy to Extreme and so is suitable for all abilities - try it. I bet you will be hooked straight away!
on 27 October 2012
Easy to use with a good range of options and difficulty levels. Ideal for both beginner and expert. The best Android Sudoku game I've seen.
on 5 April 2013
Very easy to play and hugely addictive. Would recommend the elite level especially as I found it challenging and spent many hours trying to solve.
on 21 May 2013
Works very well difficulty ratings pretty accurate. operation very smooth .only trouble is it is very addictive I can't put it down
on 18 January 2013
A very good and new version of this popular game, Simple and easy to use and updateable (I hope) Thanks.
on 25 November 2014
Just love this game, very addictive, easy to use and lots of levels, just wish it would tell me when I go wrong ! Very easy to back track though, have to leave my kindle on charge when I am playing cos don't want to have to stop to charge it ! If you like sudoku then this is the game for you. Enjoy !
on 19 November 2013
Works well and you can choose your level as well as how much or little control you have over mistakes. I prefer not to be warned of making mistakes, and work things out myself, others would prefer a warning. On the whole I still prefer doing it on paper but this is a good alternative fir travel.
on 25 July 2013
Easy to use sudoku game. Excellent for all level of players. I`d not been able to finish a game of it before trying this game. Marvellous for passing the time for whenever needed. I will also save your last game you were playing. Just buy and enjoy.