Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 10 November 2005
Another top class album from one of the best industrial bands around. Hau Ruck is full of energy from start to finish and is definitely one of KMFDM's finest to date.
on 10 February 2011
The first album of KMFDM's that I purchased, this album began my love affair with KMFDM and was as good an introduction to the band as any. There's a lot of variety on the ablum and an above average number of tracks that really grip you (usually 1-2 per album is average for me with any band, but this album only contained one or two tracks that I occassionally skip.) It's also one of KMFDM's longer albums, so you will get your money's worth.

Definitely highly recommended!
on 27 April 2011
Even "less" mehrheit fur die mitleid and more heavy beat! KMFDM is bringing what they do best, perfect mix of gtrs and synth with their unique style ocassionally sweetened or bittered by Lucia`s daring voice.
on 13 September 2010
I've only recently got into KMFDM, and I bought most of their albums at the same time. I feel I can safely call this one of their best ones, up their with Nihil and Xtort. It's heavy, it's danceable and it's well put together. If you like Industrial music, of any kind, then you'll find something to like in it.