5.0 out of 5 stars Super Rug Gripper - This is the one!
We recently got a new hall runner rug which sits on laminate flooring in our hallway. The only problem was it slipped and slided everywhere to the point where we thought it was dangerous and somebody could have an accident.

Published on 11 April 2011 by Jackie Boy

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for rug on carpet.
Rubbish, no more need be said, but I suppose I'd better.
We needed them to go between a fully fitted carpet and a rug......doesn't work. the rug moves over the gripper, which then proceeds to roll up so you end up with a rug which appears to be trying to do a pretty good imitation of a skateboard!
OK, so it's not easy finding a gripper material which can...
Published 6 months ago by PhilB

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Rug Gripper - This is the one!, 11 April 2011

We got some of that anti-slip tape which you put on the underside edges of rugs which is meant to stop them sliding all over but I have to say it was absolutely useless, a waste of money.

I thought I would try these gripper rolls as they had received good reviews and I am happy to say they are a brilliant idea and work really well.

You get two rolls with each order.
The prodcut is like a very thin layer of underlay which can be unrolled and cut to desired length.
You can feel it gripping the floor the moment you lay it, and when the rug is placed on top it you cant even notice that its there due to its slender profile.

It works very well and it took only 2 minutes to do the job. We are very pleased with the results and we are ordering more for other rugs around the house.

This is the one for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Works, 8 Mar. 2011
J. M. Waite "diddy" (UK) - See all my reviews
I was fed up of my doors mat slipping & sliding all over the place, when people wiped their feet & especially when hoovering. Since placing the gripper roll underneath the mats they've simply remained in place. Would highly reccommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripper Roll, 7 Feb. 2012
Mrs. Mollie Murray "chasamur" (United Kingdon) - See all my reviews
Non-Slip Gripper Roll x 2 (Black) - Over 11,000 cm2 - ULTIMATE Extra Thick 400 gsm Floor, Mat, Tray, Drawer Grip - 100's of Other Household and In-Car Uses!

Excellent, what can I say, it does what it says perfectly. My rugs on laminate floor
stay put now so no risk of sliding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripper roll, 5 Nov. 2011
I bought the gripper roll to line the boot of my Smart car to stop bags slipping behind my seat.
It works - I also have it in my kitchen drawers to stop pans marking the wood.
Wonderful product

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripper roll, 4 July 2011
I used 2 rolls to hold memory foam to my mattress and stop them from sliding off. It has been perfect so far. Material was delivered on time. Excellent product and service. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for rug on carpet., 25 Aug. 2014
Rubbish, no more need be said, but I suppose I'd better.
OK, so it's not easy finding a gripper material which can withstand the almost alien ability of carpet nap to "walk" a rug across the floor. (Surprised they never utilised the ability in the Exorcist). However, this stuff is by far the worst material we've tried. Still looking for something other than a hammer and nails which will do the job.
If anybody's got any ideas, please feel free to advise me.

4.0 out of 5 stars gripper roll, 13 July 2011
speedy delivery and secure packaging , product not as effective as i had hoped but has certainly reduced the amount that my large rug wandered across the carpet !

5.0 out of 5 stars Non slip Mat, 27 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Medipaq® 2x Gripper Rolls - Each one is 12" wide x 75" long (190 x 30.5cm) = OVER 11,600 cm2 in total - ULTIMATE Extra Thick 400 gsm - Floor, Mat, Tray, Drawer Grip - 100's of Other Household and In-Car Uses! (Kitchen & Home)
It works very well it stops all the things in my caravan cupbords slipping about and getting broken. Good value for money.
Thanks Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 11 Dec. 2013
I use these to hold some runner rugs in place on very slippy laminate flooring. Before using the gripper roll, the rugs slid with every step which was dangerous. Now they pretty much stay where I put them. I can still move or wrinkle the rugs if I run or skid onto it, so it's not like these glue your rugs to the floor, but they do make a big improvement. I'm happy and bought another 2 packs for more rugs.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY GRIPPER ROLLS X2, 23 Oct. 2014
Fabulous gripper rolls (x 2). Easy to cut...easy guidelines, actually, due to the pattern of the roll. I didn't realise that it is temperature sensitive to -20c as well as 200c. Very impressed.

As at the moment, I've only lined my drawers (everything stays where it's put now!) and covered my lap tray with it, because I was sick of my plate sliding all over the place. I was given an adjustable table by my OT but talk about wobbly and squint - not her fault! Anyway, I also put some of the gripper roll under the urn we have instead of a kettle, because it slid all over the bench - hey presto, no more sliding! Amazing stuff!!! I ordered the yellow this time around, because we have a bright kitchen. I intend to order more in the white - for the bathroom (I am disabled), and in the black (for rug runners). My husband wants some for his workshop, as well.

DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED