4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but not highest quality
The first cover I brought for my Nexus S I9023 came directly with my Momax cover and I have used it for over a year. But as scratches began to appear I started looking for an alternative, but budget friendly as I am not very rich as a student. I decided to buy this pack of six despite the moderate reviews. So let's start and look at the details.

The first...
Published 17 months ago by Mathias Creemers

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad: fragile, does not fit device
Nexus S has a curved screen. Protector does not fit a curved screen: the top and bottom of the protector do not make contact with the screen. This will let dirt in and I would suppose damage the screen with scratches over time.

Furthermore, one of the protectors broke whilst applying. Useless.
Published on 16 Jan 2011 by cb

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad: fragile, does not fit device, 16 Jan 2011
This review is from: SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S SCREEN PROTECTOR / GUARD / FILM / COVER 6-IN-1 PACK (Electronics)

Furthermore, one of the protectors broke whilst applying. Useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 19 Jan 2011
J. Holdsworth "JohnHimself" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
Screen protectors don't fit the nexus s as they should, they are a little too big at the top and bottom and the cutouts for the sensor, ear-piece and front camera are rough, meaning the edges don't adhere to the screen properly. I'd give these a miss and buy a better quality screen protector or even an Invisible Shield.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but not highest quality, 2 Nov 2012

The first element you will see when you open the package is that for this very very low price you get 6 different covers and very decent once for the price you pay (more on that later). Also included is a dust cloth (quite small, but ok) but no applicator even if it is hinted at in the description on the package. No worries for that as any bank card will do the trick. Every single protector comes with 2 additional plastic protectors guaranteeing that it has not been damaged. Just watch out : you can lose them pretty easily as they are nearly transparent.

APPLICATION

For the application, I have to admit it was fairly easy. The dust cloth was effective at removing all the durt left by my previous cover and nearly all the spots on my screen. I managed to nearly apply it perfectly from the first time on, only one little air bubble remains due to a dust particle. The application was pretty easy and the explanations on the cover are very decent to help you with it.
A normal air bubble can be pushed out very easily with your card, just watch out for dust as it ruines the cover (or be happy with it because you don't see it when you do something on the phone).

FIT

The fit is actually not that bad compared to what they other reviews say. My Momax cover (which is quite a big brand) wasn't actually worse as it left a full mm on all sides, maybe the difference is explained by the difference of screen size between i9020 and i9023 (for a 9023 it is perfect !). The gaps for the microphone and front camera are slightly larger than needed, but not a problem in my opinion.

As already hinted at the top and bottom of the protector will not fit properly your phone and will collect dust. No worries, this doesn't damage your phone (time that it is only dust and no sand). I had 1 year of dust underneath my previous cover and it was gone within seconds. Still, push as much as you can away as it will only enhance the experience.

QUALITY

Here is where this product lost a start for me :
++ It is not scratch prone, so you can drop your key's next to your phone and the cover seems to withstand pretty well.
-- Though it seems very heat sensitive causing slight de-colorations (yeah strange on something transparant but let me explain). After a couple of days of use where my phone is simply in my pocket next to my leg I started noticing something like fingerprints on the cover, the only problem was that it wasn't fingerprints but the plastic itself that slightly changed in the way it reflects the light. Not a big deal as you don't notice anything while using the product, but this could mean trouble in a couple of weeks or during the summer. I'll update the review if anything changes.

SUMMARY

So basically a very good price/quality. No need to spend 20 bucks on something only slightly better : the fit is very good, only watch for the heat as it can damage the product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 20 Jan 2014
Did not feel it felt like a top quality screensaver, I had to rub it down for 3 minutes in order for the screen protector to feel smooth, during this process I feel I may have damaged the screen every time I used a new screen protector,

5.0 out of 5 stars nexus screen protector, 1 May 2013
First class product with service would deal with this company again if ever needed in the future. would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should do!, 3 Mar 2013
Applicator and microfibre cleaning cloth included. It protects the screen very well and only needs changing every 3-4 months at least. can't fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job fine, 24 Jan 2013
Only problem I found is it can be a bit more "fiddly" compared to what I use to have. I've ended up having a few specks of dust trapped underneath it but I'd consider that a fault on my clumsy behalf!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good valu, 6 Nov 2012
Good value but not quite sure why you need so many maybe2 or 3 would suffice. I do appreciate that sometimes they are not that easy to apply but these seemed straightforward. A great product to protect the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Google Nexus Screen protector, 27 Sep 2012
Fitted easily and works well. No bubbles or peeling happy with this product and would buy it again when I need more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Feb 2012
Screen protectors are of good quality and the kit is complete. Contains 6 screen protector films, micro-fiber cloth and firm plastic sheet to push out the air bubbles.

ARRAY(0xaef50d68)