Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 1 December 2011
This ceiling light pendant is very well made theres alot of these kind of shades currently on the market alot at a cheaper price but i can tell you this is a very well made one its of a very high material has alot of stability too it as well as a decent weight its very pretty & reflexs the light lovely ideal for a living room as well as a bedroom area comes in different colours too
on 19 August 2012
Lovely ceiling light, only drawback is the little rings that keeps them together, the rings needs to be more sturdy as they kept dropping off. But overall a good product, looks lovely in my red themed living room. Thanks all.
on 14 July 2014
A beutifull pendant,i had a bit of a large wattage bulb.The effect was not to good,i put in a smaller wattage bulb.What a difference,the pendant light sparkles nicely,my daughter commented on how nice it looked.She is thinking of ordering one,very nice.
on 8 October 2011
mine is hanging now and it looks slightly wonky but I think its my light bulb that's a bit off I still love it it make the brighter, word to the wise take off the plastic covers for the beads before putting it up, my arms ached afterwards :)

Box it came in was a bit battered looking but nothing inside was broken which is the main thing
on 4 July 2014
Very quick delivery..lovely decorative lightshade looks fab in my new decorated dining room..very good quality at a very good price
on 22 May 2014
i loved these so much i had to buy more. i had bought similar products for the same price, but when these arrived i was so happy at how full and expensive looking they are.
on 9 June 2014
it arrived well packed in excelent order I am pleased with it looks good in room & will be great when i finnish decorating
on 22 April 2014
When this arrived it was cheap and tatty looking I was trying to be tactful saying the colour was wrong I didn't want to upset the seller, but not only did I have to pay for delivery which I expect and don't mind at all but I was charged £10 for a courier pick up from my local shop bit much I felt the £10 was deducted from my refund so I won't be using that seller again.
on 4 October 2014
each tassel individually wrapped was a nightmare when pulling them off they snapped and i ended up making the thing myself where all the cheap wire links snapped the bits are plastic and look like pound shop item sort of thing 5 year olds make at play school i dont reccomend this i was so annoyed repairing it as i unwrapped it i said they are not getting a review
on 29 April 2016
The lampshade is very pretty. Pity some of the droplets had become detached whilst I was removing the little bags from each. I think the rings need to be tightened a little. Good value for the money though and it will look lovely in our living room.