5.0 out of 5 stars IF BATS COULD SWIM...
Why wear any of the other transparent-beer-cap looking goggles when you can wear these that obviously have been designed for...Batman!?

Published on 16 May 2011 by NeuroSplicer

2.0 out of 5 stars foggy and snapped at the bridge
Published on 6 Feb 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars IF BATS COULD SWIM..., 16 May 2011
NeuroSplicer (Freeside, in geosynchronous orbit) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Yes, these are great swimming goggles, I have been using them for over a year now and they feel and work great. They fit nicely, they stay in place without being too tight, the mirrored lenses work fine underwater and they are very effective in preventing fogging.

I love swimming and try to put as many laps I can, at least twice a week, but I am not a competitive swimmer so I would not know the first thing about lens distortion or hydrodynamics. They work for me so I keep using them.

For casual swimmers like me: Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best goggles in town, 17 Sep 2010
A customer (Asturias) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have tried different models over many years and most modern goggles fit well and last for a few months.

One of the common problems is lack of suction which creates a slow leak and water gets in ,which can ruin your day if you are in a long open sea swim.

Enter the ZOGGS predator and you will find the seal lasts a lot longer ( I had mines for over a year now ) and they feel soft and comfortable around my face without too much tension on the strap. The marks on my face from the goggles go after 1 hour ,unlike my previous ones.

The vision is very good and clear on open sea swims and slightly dark indoors,they do not fog up and although they are at the expensive end of the market they are worth every penny.

Avoid touching the insire of the lens to keep them clean and unfogged if you can.

5 stars product.

2.0 out of 5 stars foggy and snapped at the bridge, 6 Feb 2012
I had the standard predator flex which l was happy with and used in open water without any problems. They found their way into my daughters swimming kit so l had to purchase another pair and chose the predator flex mirror version. I was SO disappointed with how much they fog up, l could manage only 4 lengths of the pool before stopping to clear them, this did improve with use but l would NO WAY use them in open water due to the fogging problem. After only 2-3 months use in the pool,they snappped at the bridge and had to be thrown away. On the up side they were very comfortable and didn't leak, but not being able to see through them is a major problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased after first use, 9 April 2012
This review is from: Zoggs Predator Flex (Electronics)
I've only worn these once for a 2000m pool workout. I loved them. I found them very comfortable and they didn't let even a drop of water in. The lenses look really dark, but they provide good clear vision in the pool. I can't comment on whether they mist up or not as I tend to take my goggles off between sets. My longest set was 800m and misting was not a problem. The polarised lenses were great as I could read the display on my training watch while swimming, something I've never been able to do before because of the glare. Best of all they look pretty cool!

UPDATE - I have since used these to complete a 5km swimathon. They were still comfortable after 2 hours of swimming and I had no problems with them misting up at all. BRILLIANT GOOGLES!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect! Comfortable and good quality, 25 Aug 2014
M. L. Davis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zoggs Predator Flex (Electronics)
This is the second pair of Predator Flex goggles I've purchased as I find that, overall, they're the best style. I'm yet to find the perfect pair of swimming goggles (I don't believe such a thing actually exists!) but these come pretty close.

I swim for at least an hour three times a week so need goggles that are comfortable and good-quality. These are certainly both and, unless I've been a bit over-zealous pressing them onto my eyes, find that they don't leave marks round my eyes. If I get them to fit in just the right way they don't leak at all, but they do leak a tiny bit if the fit isn't perfect. They fog up slightly when I get in the pool as they adjust to the temperature of the water, but this quickly stops.

I tried the female version of the same style and they were far too small for my average-sized head so this unisex version is a good bet for adult men and women. The adjusters are easy to use and really sturdy so it's easy to get the band to sit comfortably.

I wear the style with the blue lenses for indoor swimming as they give great visibility that matches the ambient lighting, but they're fine for outdoor purposes as well where there isn't much glare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles, 15 Jan 2012
This review is from: Zoggs Predator Flex (Sports)
Well I was confused before I bought these goggles.

I read a fantastic review in a triathlon magazine and thought I would get on amazon and buy them.

When I read the customer reviews I was a bit put off as they were not that good.
I decided to gamble and get them anyway.

I am delighted with them! The fit, visibility and adjustability is fantastic
No issues with fogging even after 32 lengths. The quality is fine too.

The best thing about these is the visibility.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for open water, 7 Oct 2014
This review is from: Zoggs Predator Flex (Electronics)
I use these for open water swimming at distances of around 2-4kms a session and they are by far the best I have tried.

My wife uses the polarised versions, whilst I like the neutral, both have same fit with nice big lenses. The curve in lens means you can see your entire stroke phase.

Good price at under £17.

2.0 out of 5 stars good first impressions - good fit, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Zoggs Predator Flex (Sports)
First up - the supplier were very prompt on delivery, and my return was processed as quickly.

As for the product itself...

When I got in the pool, good first impressions - good fit, really clear vision, eye and nose shape good. Unfortunately, by the end of the second length, I couldn't see the wall coming as they had fogged up completely. They look great, fit great, but you can't see anything due to the fog, which makes them very unuseful! Returned straight away, and luckily I found the old zoggs model I thought I'd lost at the bottom of my daughters toy drawer. Zoggs products generally very good - but not these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Zoggs Predator Flex (Sports)
I've been a serious swimmer for years, these goggles are very poor. 50m into a swim and they completely steam up not to mention constant leakage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fit and no leaks, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Zoggs Predator Flex (Electronics)
A little pricy, but worth it. I discovered the brand after forgetting to take my goggles swimming, being forced to purchase the pool version. Though I considered them expensive, they were comfy and didn't leak, well worth the extra money as it turned out.

Since then, I upgraded to the red and white ones which have coated lenses for protecting the eyes from glare when swimming outdoors. They are fantastic. But a warning here with these coated lenses and in cool water, you can easily forget how strong the sun is and stay in it too long.

My mother also loves this brand. We both have round faces. But I let someone else try them too, and it was obvious they were way to big for her face.

After 5 or 6 months of heavy use, the coatings were peeling and affecting my visibility, which is a shame, so I had to replace them. So if you don't need coatings I'd stick to the plain ones.

Zoggs Predator Flex - Blue/White