4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For Money
From what i have experienced i must say this Headphone is by far the best item i have bought online lately. Delivery was bang on time... Packaging was excellent and the item inside it was in top notch condition (And Exactly as shown online)....
Published on 5 April 2011 by SiniS

2.0 out of 5 stars Caution...
Good sound: Considering the size of and the open on-ear style of the speakers the sound is pretty good. Makes movies sound much better than through the TV speakers.
Published 17 months ago by R.T.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For Money, 5 April 2011
This review is from: 7dayshop R7 Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Headphones with Handsfree Mic. - Designer Headband - Ideal for use with Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Apple ipod, Apple iPad, All Apple iPhones incl. 4s, 5, Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets, Skype etc - Matt Black Finish (Electronics)
Now for rating I have only rated this 4 out of 5, only just because of some minor drawbacks (not much to worry about)....
Rating's Out Of 10:-

Sound Quality
= 8 [Good All Round Sound Quality With Enough Bass And Volume]

Build Quality
= 7 [Looks Flimsy Might Not Last Ages But Should Last Enough Though If Handled With Care]

Battery Life
= 9 [Good Full Charge Lasts Enough]

Compatibility
= 9 [Easy Connection To Almost Every Blue-tooth Device, Works With Iphone]

Range
= 10 [About 10meters, What Can You Except From A Blue-tooth Connection Device]

Comfort
= 7 [ Barely Fits If Worn On Top Of A Cap But Other Than That Quite Comfortable]

Functionality
= 8 [Media Keys Very Handy]

Value For Money
= 10 [As I Said Earlier, Worth Every Penny]

That's 8.5 Rating Out Of 10.... Almost Hope You Find This Helpful...

4.0 out of 5 stars Budget that works, 6 Jun. 2011
D. Long (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I was considering buying a more expensive Bluetooth headset but for the price I gave the 7dayshop headset a go. I was surprised at how well it works. Synced with my iPhone for both music and calls. The controls worked with both iPod and Spotify apps. The battery life is fantastic, I only need to charge it only once or twice a week - much better than expected.

The headset is comfortable enough to wear all day and doesn't fall off easily when running. It's not sweat proof like the jaybird but it is reasonably resistant to water as I've used it in the rain and the shower without any adverse affects

Now the downside.
Instead of using a standard USB cable to charge it uses a proprietary/obscure cable so when I lost it after the first day charging became a problem (which is how I discovered how long the battery lasts). I found the cable eventually so now I am just more careful

The syncing with iPhone was seamless but with my Mac Book Pro it sees it as a Nokia phone but I got around it using the set up Bluetooth device wizard but sometimes (it prevents skype from working). I believe these to be Apple OSX issues more than the device though.

The microphone works fine in quite conditions but background noise does become a problem if trying to use in less than ideal conditions, wind makes it completely unusable.

In the winter the headset is great for keeping ears warm but makes it difficult to wear a hat over or under. In the summer it can be uncomfortably warm to wear.

Although it functions well it does look and feel a bit cheap when compared to Seinhiesser or Jaybird equivalents.

Range is a little less than typical for Bluetooth. Generally you would expect 10meters in clear conditions but in some cases the distance from my trouser pocket to my head was too great and I got stuttering - other times I can be in the next room 5-6 meters away and it is fine. Most of the time I use it within 2meters and it is fine.

Conclusion:
Great value for money - if you don't have the money to splash out on a more expensive brand.

Sound quality (music): 8
Sound quality (calls): 9
Microphone quality: 6
Range: 4
Comfort: 8
Build quality: 7
Value: 8

2.0 out of 5 stars Caution..., 8 Dec. 2013
Good battery life: Lasts about two movies, maybe three to four and a half hours but I haven't timed it but it's more than adequate if you remember to recharge. A gentle warning beep sounds on low battery giving plenty of time to disconnect them without missing sound. Recharges from the TV USB input, which is handy.
Fairly light and comfortable but the speakers have a thin foam cover and tend to dig into your ear a bit if you don't position them slightly forward, which is fine. They're expandable by about an inch on both sides, each speaker is daintily gimballed to aid comfort and the headband is thin enough to wear a woolly hat over the top if you're using them in cold weather connected to a smartphone, for example. The blue "on" light on the right ear speaker housing flashes and reflects off glasses, if you wear them -inc with high quality anti-reflective coatings, which is rather annoying in a darkened room but not really very noticeable in a lit room. Easy enough to cover that up though, with the corner of a pillow or a bit of tape.

However, I've had these nearly two months, used them daily, and the left speaker has now stopped working properly. It would cut in and out which makes listening rather torturous. So I opened up the housing expecting to find a poor solder or loose ribbon cable. The fault though is that the thin speaker wires are threaded through one small hole (there are two holes for this -Edit: Correction, one hole. The other is for the screw attached via the other side. Speaker now removed by gently applying heat to the rim of the speaker with a soldering iron to unset the glue holding it in and prising it away from the plastic housing. Will update and tidy up this post with full repair in due course.) and have rubbed against each other (due to the gimballed mounting) wearing away the thin shellac insulation and shorting the signal -see photo. This makes it very difficult to repair without being more destructive than I'd want to be for now so I think I'll stick them in a drawer for spare parts (handy little battery and Bluetooth device for example) or a rainy day and buy a different type.
A more ruggedly designed or assembled over-ear (fully covering the ear, cushioned) or good in-ear model would be better. (FWIW My current necklace in-ear Bluetooth headphones work well but when sat slumped in the settee or propped up in bed watching a film the necklace part pushes against the cushion/pillow and dislodges the earpieces.)

UPDATE: Plenty of rainy days have passed and I've had a good go at fixing the fault but to no avail despite experience with delicate electronics . IO note that other buyers have had the same left speaker go as well.

I've ordered an alternate pair:- http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004HICRIE and a set of leather ear 'hats', which unfortunately no longer seem to be on Amazon. The new headphones that arrive seem to be an upgraded version s there's also a short voice notification that says "headphones on" or "headphones off" when they're operated. Had them 3 months and they're still working fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars At first was love and then, well..., 21 May 2014
It charges pretty quick and it last more than a day. Good, but after 2 months the right ear is not working, no sound come through and I didn't use it that much, it was ocassional use only. Sad, but just bought a better one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, stylish, well built, comfortable, function well, no voice lagging, good sound quality, long battery life, 17 Jan. 2014
I just received a pair of white R7 Bluetooth headphones from 7dayshop this week. I bought them directly from 7dayshop website.

I have to say "Wwwo." For £15 + £2 delivery, I was not expecting much for a pair of Bluetooth headphones despite the numerous numbers of positive reviews on amazon or 7dayshop.

The headphones exceed my expectation in every way.

1st, the look stunned me. Looks good, stylish and well built. But white does not look good on some people, to be safe, black probably a safer option. But black is few pounds more.

2nd, comfortable. Before I made the purchase, I had serious doubt on whether it is going to be comfortable. I still bought them as I normally only use them on the train for half an hour each way.

But it stood to the test. Today, I had problem with my train. Took me 2 and half hours to get to work. I was wearing them the whole time. So for continuous 2 and half hours wearing them, I did not felt any discomfort.

3rd, functions. Flawless, works smoothly and as a dream. Connect to tablet is easy and quick, never lost connection, can still control while tablet is locked. One improvement could be the buttons can be better, for me they do feel stiff.

4th, no lagging. And I can confirm that for the pair I received, there was definitely no lagging at all. Watching movie is my main purpose of the purchase. Any noticeable lagging of sound would simply defect my purpose.

5th, sound quality, the most important. I can say they have good sound quality and good bass. I was actually surprised by how good they sound. To be fair, the sound quality on my normal wired and more expensive headphones are better. But these ones are Bluetooth and only cost £15. I do not think a pair £15 Bluetooth headphones could sound better than this one.

6th, battery life. I have not used them long enough to comment. Other reviews have commented they last long per each charge.

7th, durability. As above, not use long enough to comment.

To sum up, if want to get rid of the wires (I really frustrated about wires, they are so inconvenient); these headphones will not disappoint you. Good price, stylish, well built, comfortable, function well, no voice lagging, good sound quality, long battery life (according to others). They are everything you can expect from a pair of headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life enhancing - and great customer service too!, 29 May 2011
Call me sad, but these have really improved my quality of life. I've looked for *years* for a decent handsfree bluetooth set. I rather baulked at the price when I saw these, but I'm so glad that I bought them. I can now finally potter about in the garden, happily listening to my favourite radio programs via iplayer or podcasts etc. Before I purchased these, it was either use irritating headphones that always fell out as I was digging, or strain to hear the tinny tones of my iphone speaker. They're not just good for gardening, either, obviously but great for doing anything where you'd like to listen to music or audio unencumbered and where a radio/desktop isn't appropriate.

Of course, they are also fantastic for handsfree conversations on the phone. I live a very busy life so it's really useful to be able to chat to friends whilst also getting on with the housework etc. I find that the mic seems to pick up speech very well and there's none of that "underwater effect" that I've experienced with previous handsfree sets. There's also the joy of not having some fiddly little clip on mic that keeps on sliding away from your mouth; these just stay there without thinking about them or constantly having to readjust them.

I didn't buy them for this reason, but I think they look pretty good too - others have actually commented positively on them when I wear them out. I've got a big head and I find them comfortable so would anticipate that they would fit most people. The range isn't, in my experience, fantastic, but they seem ok in the same room and as I use them with my iphone, it's not hard to slip it in my pocket. They go for quite a while on one charge, in my experience. I love them so much that I took to carrying the charging cable around with me and managed to lose it. I was quite distraught at the prospect of not being able to use them and emailed 7 day shop customer services. They don't actually sell separate charging cables, but a couple of days later, one turned up in the post from them, gratis. Now, that's what I call customer service! All the same, I would recommend getting a spare cable from ebay when you purchase these - if you get as attached to them as I have, you may want a spare in case!

In short, if you're looking for great bluetooth headphones/handsfree set that won't slip about irritatingly, from a reliable company with good customer support, you've just found them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Stereo headset, 6 Feb. 2011
7dayshop Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones / Headset With Microphone - Retro Headband Style with USB Charger
No wires, no ear buds falling out of the ears and an excellent sound from my ipod touch. The Bluetooth connection is easily made. The only drawback is that it is rather tight on the ears so making it uncomfortable after a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Retro Style Headband - Very little instructions included may leave you confused, 14 Aug. 2012
Firstly, it has to be said that these aren't too bad as Headbands go. Perhaps a little uncomfortable after prolonged use (maybe that's just my big head - I don't know).

I actually bought my headband direct from 7DAYSHOP and there was not much instructions included, and I had the most stressful time trying to connect these to my Windows 7 desktop and read literally 100's of blogs and forums to try to decipher it. It is pretty simple once done and thus, this review is simply to outline the procedure to use with Windows 7 appliances - hopefully it will assist someone along the way.

1) ensure the headset is turned off
2) right click the bluetooth icon in the system tray.
3) select "add device".
4) as the computer tries to search for your headband (while off), press and hold the power button longer than usually required to turn it on (until it begins to flash red & blue)
5) your computer should now find your headset, when it appears, double click it (at this point it may give you an error to the effect of unable to pair device, if it does, click try again and it WILL go through)
6) you will be given a list of three options; ask the computer to generate a PIN to connect device, there is no code input on device (even though there isn't, do not select this option), or enter code manually (SELECT THIS OPTION)
7) when prompted enter the code "0000" on your computer
8) your PC will begin to install drivers
9) when completed successfully, right click on the volume/audio control icon in the system tray
10) select "playback devices"
11) click on (to highlight) "Bluetooth Audio Renderer"
12) click on "Set Default" (located at the bottom of the window)

Your headband should now be fully functional as a wireless bluetooth audio output - but don't forget to set the speakers back to default after headband use.

I found this procedure extremely frustrating, yet it is very simple, there is just very little instructions available to help you through it. I found that if the said steps were not followed to the letter, all sorts of failed drivers would be installed etc.

Again, hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 31 May 2012
Firstly, the information booklet is clear and simple, after charging the headphones for about an hour I was immediately able to connect it to my phone and start listening to music. I tested the mic during a couple of phone calls and there were no problems. Very simple. Another feature was the fact that it can be used in games consoles and I was able to connect it to my PS3. Finally I can also connect it to my Mac and listen to music and easily talk on Skype. The range is great and music does not get distorted. Overall, I bought this product for the sole purpose of listening to music without having to sort out the nuisance that is wires. What I got was exactly this and more. I'm extremely pleased with this product and as of yet I haven't had any problems whatsoever. The only drawback is the fact that after a while, my ears begin to ache but that might just be me. I would highly recommend it to anyone as its price is tremendously low yet the product has great quality.

PS. Yes it fits everyone's heads lol, first I thought that my head size was too big but then I found out that you are able to increase the length and therefore it fit my head perfectly. I WAS JUMPING FOR JOY AFTER THAT! ***Great product***

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceedingly good value & great sound., 6 Jun. 2011
I. D. Macdonald (Northampton, England.) - See all my reviews
For some time I've wanted to say goodbye to wires & purchase a set of Bluetooh headphones but the pricing & variable quality put me off so when I heard about these & read the reviews, I took the plunge & ordered a set.
The sound quality is excellent & the headphones are comfortable but I wouldn't like to wear them (or any other set)for a prolonged length of time. I can leave my Ipod touch in any room & walk around the house without any fade or break down in the sound quality.
These are a doddle to "pair", just follow the instructions & you are ready to go in no time.
Battery life is very inpressive, I've recently fully charged them & went away for a week, leaving the charging cable at home & they lasted although used for 3+ hours a day. Excellent.

If you are a music fan who doesn't enjoy having plastic buds stuck in your ear, these are perfect for you.

Two of my friends have now purchased sets & everybody raves about them. The only negative is some people (pointy heads?) find them uncomfortable to wear after an hour or so but this customer rates them a 5 star purchase.

You cannot go wrong at this price. Check out the competition. These are a bargain.