1.0 out of 5 stars Moon base cover up rate it no stars, 30 Jan 2012
This review is from: MOON BASE COVER UP? (ATLANTIUM) (Kindle Edition)
Absolute rubbish i read this book in 1 minute 30 seconds from start to finish. Just a total rip off,whatever you do don't buy this book. I would be very wary of buying anymore books from this author as his other books are very very short. Seems to be a bit of a rip off merchant to me

1.0 out of 5 stars Review by Flipper403, 29 Sep 2011
This review is from: MOON BASE COVER UP? (ATLANTIUM) (Kindle Edition)
far too short even for the sum of 86p.... starts to get interesting then ends! this isnt a book its an article.... dissapointing really.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not A Book, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: MOON BASE COVER UP? (ATLANTIUM) (Kindle Edition)
I agree with other reviewers that at most this is an article, in no way could it be described as a book, also the information it relates to is already in the public domain and has been gone into much deeper by real authors of real books. Beware of anything by this writer as I was naive enough to have bought another of his "books" which is just as bad, a total waste of money.2012...SECRET VATICAN AGENDA? (ATLANTIUM)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 20 Jun 2012
This review is from: MOON BASE COVER UP? (ATLANTIUM) (Kindle Edition)
Very disappointed, this should not be sold as a book, as it's more of a pamphlet.
Most if not all of the information contained herein can be obtained from the internet. I feel that I have been 'had'.

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP OFF !!!, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: MOON BASE COVER UP? (ATLANTIUM) (Kindle Edition)
This joke was only 77p,so i wouldn't even bother trying to get a refund. I could have written more on a sheet of bog roll. I'm almost afraid to buy another ebook (BOOK !!!).

1.0 out of 5 stars Moon base cover up, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: MOON BASE COVER UP? (ATLANTIUM) (Kindle Edition)
Not worth reading too short when purchased didn't tell you how many pages it had really two or three pages of tripe more a con than a book did not rate it at all

1.0 out of 5 stars We Wuz Robbed !, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: MOON BASE COVER UP? (ATLANTIUM) (Kindle Edition)
Call that a book! About fifteen pages of hearsay and speculation along with rumour and a good dollop of overrated twaddle. Not even long enough to be classed as a chapter it has now been removed from my kindle and I want my money back!
On a serious note, just what we're Amazon thinking about when they published this? I have become used to buying decent quality reading matter at really good value for my kindle but with this one I definitely feel short changed ! I certainly would not give it any star rating but the rule says I must so in reality I give it triple zero.

ARRAY(0xb10bedbc)

MOON BASE COVER UP? (ATLANTIUM)
0.77