5.0 out of 5 stars The Arrival
Four young women from New Zealand cast a "love spell" to find their soul mates and end up being transported to another world. An interesting start to a cracking novel.
The Arrival has good world-building and the characters actually come up with a reason they can speak with and understand the locals. The interraction and 'relationship development's' between the girls...
Published on 14 Feb 2011 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Thank you to the author for emailing me a copy to read and review. An enjoyable read.
The author had a post on amazon.co.uk asking for reviews in exchange for a PDF version of this book. I asked for one, and got a lovely email back and a copy of the book, but as I've not had a chance to sit and read this for 4 months, simply as it's complex and you need your head screwed on with the multi POV, she maybe by now thinks I asked for a freebie and wasn't going...
Published on 12 Jun 2011 by ROROBLU'S MUM

4.0 out of 5 stars The Arrival, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Arrival: An Epic Fantasy Romance (BirthRight Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Interesting storyline; good to see some ladies doing the fighting for once (and better than the men) but like other comments, What an ending. This book should come with a disclaimer, buy the other books in the series so you can get on with finding out what happens !

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 29 April 2013
Enjoyed very much,read at bed time, good story at a very reasonable price,will look out for this author a again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Feb 2013
Brilliant
Should be made into a movie can't wait to read the next book :) love this book lollipops much

5.0 out of 5 stars everything included., 23 Feb 2013
i really loved this book. When i it started to read the beginning i thought that it may not be to my liking but when i got nearer the ending i could not wait to get the next book to see what happened. definately on my favourite to read again list. It was one of the books that you start to read and cant put it down for nothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Arrival, 30 Dec 2012
I love these books. I can't wait for the third book to come out. The waiting is the hardest part. Nicole, you are a special writer.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very promising debut!, 10 Aug 2012
I loved this book - great story! However, I wish it had been edited properly - it kept switching from first person to third person, and I had to read some passages a couple of times to figure out who was talking. I did enjoy it though, and I will be reading the second installment - it's lined up on my Kindle right now!

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened... slow and confusing to begin, then really enjoyable and then it stopped., 12 July 2012
I found the beginining of this book very slow, it didn't feel that the authors heart was in it and I very nearly gave up but perservered.

The suddenly the book was transformed and was really enjoyable. It was like the author was in her element. Then it just stopped.

It felt like the author had written one really good book but had been told to make it into a series and just chopped it up. I feel this was a very poor way to end the book and although I would really like to read the other books, I don't want to be forced into it just to finish the 1st book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Improved with reading, 2 Nov 2011
Very difficult to get into and I almost gave up several times as the author seemed to be unclear as to who and how she wanted to narrate the story. I'm glad I persevered as the story improved to the point where I didn't want to put the book down. A little far fetched in places but a 'great escape' book. I will read the other books that follow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Left me hanging........., 26 Oct 2011
Bookaholic (Huntingdon, England) - See all my reviews
I had this e-book on the kindle for quite a while before reading it and I was not disappointed. It was a good gentle read just the sort of book to read just before going to sleep, enough to keep you interested over several nights, but not enough to read in one go. Was a tad disappointed that the ending suddenly came but I do intend to read the follow on.

4.0 out of 5 stars arrivals, 9 Sep 2011
I do not fit the age group for this book being 62 but I really enjoyed it. Maybe I am into my second childhood. It had me hooked from the start and I cannot wait for the next installment in the the Awakening.