on 4 October 2011
Although i was unsure about buying this product as it had no reviews, i am glad i bought it as it was everything i was looking for. Its a great brand for a start, a perfect fit for my small wrist though would easily fit all women. It looks an expensive quality watch :) With help from the instructions i managed to set everything up. I wanted a solar watch as i never replaced old batteries! The only inconvenience is that if the watch doesn't get enough light then the screen goes blank - though will come back on for as while with only a little bit of light so is not too bad. All settings made to the time are not affected by this. All in all i recommend it :)
on 9 February 2012
I bought this watch after reading quite a few reviews and looking at other solar watches. The solar feature is great, put the watch on a sunlit window sill for a few hours and the watch is charged - I have had mine on for 2 weeks and its still charged. Setting up is straight forward with clear instructions. The watch has an energy saving mode which I find really useful when I am not wearing it. My only slight complaint is that the strap seems a little filmsy and small for the size of watch face.Casio Ladies Solar Powered Runners Digital Watch LW-S200H-1ACF With Resin Strap
on 17 March 2012
The delivery was fast and the price was good. This watch is excellent, it has floated down a gorge and been found 3 weeks later, still working and on the right time.
on 5 February 2012
I agree with everything that ABI wrote. Amazon includes within the features list that it's radio controlled. It's a great watch, however if it's radio controlled then there's no mention of it in the instructions.
on 4 July 2012
I am very satisfied with both the product and service that I received from this vendor.

I placed my order at late night on 1st July and received it midday today (4th). Delivery was free and it was a lot faster that I expected. The watch is solar powered and I only charged it on the window sill for 10 minutes before I used it, it worked perfectly! It is very light and a good size for lady runners.

I would definitely recommend both this watch and the vendor to everyone!
on 3 March 2013
Nice size for a ladies watch and it works fine, only problem is that you have to view the watch face on, because at an angle the numbers fade and cannot be read very clearly.
I have mens casio watches that do not have that problem. However apart from that no problems
on 29 December 2012
Bought this watch for my very sporty daughter, excellent, she uses it everyday robust and easy to use, definately worth the money
on 23 March 2015
Good to time your runs.
on 2 January 2013
Due to my job involving swimming underwater, through rivers and spending time in hot tubs around the world, I needed a watch that would endure such hardship. This casio more than meets that requirement. It has 5 alarms which is great to remind me to check my email and let the dog out. It is solar powered which means that it has its own tiny sun inside it so it doesn't need a battery. A truly remarkable watch.
on 6 July 2012
Nice watch. However I got a different colour to the one I ordered. I ordered a black one and got a grey and pink one (which I decided to keep). It is alot bigger than I thought it would be (some reviews say its a small watch). So far, so good.