5.0 out of 5 stars Only wish Oscar Wilde wrote more!, 17 Mar 2011
This review is from: OSCAR WILDE COMPLETE WORKS ULTIMATE COLLECTION 140+ Works ALL plays, poems, poetry, books, stories, fairy tales and 2 BIOGRAPHIES (Kindle Edition)
This collection is great. Well put together, easy to read, has absolutely everything I could think of from Oscar Wilde in it. But let me comment on the actual writing for anyone that is not a full blown Wilde fan yet: He is phenomenal!! That is what is so special about this collection: Wilde's amazing writing. My only wish is that Wilde had written even more in his life!! I highly recommend this collection for anyone who loves Oscar like I do and I recommend it even more so for anyone thinking about getting into his work!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Oscar Wilde!, 23 Jan 2011
I love Oscar Wilde! I find his work to be so biting, yet so funny at the same time. I also think he has so much range: His works can go from biting social satire to hysterically funny one liners to unbelievable beautiful poetry. That is why I am so chuffed and amazed with this collection. It has everything, including the biographies!

I have already dived into the poetry section and I am utterly amazed by Oscar's words! I am sure I will continue to be amazed as I read the whole collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's ALL here in my pocket!!, 28 Dec 2010
I'm a huge Oscar Wilde fan! When I got a Kindle as a Xmas present and a gift card to spend with it, he was the first author I wanted to put on so I could carry him around with me wherever I go :-)

And when I saw what was on offer in this collection, I was just so amazed! I just had to have it!

And when I opened it up and saw how easy it was to read and navigate and jump around, I was so excited. I still am! I am very, very happy with it all!

I think its so fantastic that we have things like the Kindle where you can have an entire library in your back pocket!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful writing at its best!, 13 July 2013
As always, beautiful writing and beautiful stories - a master of the pen and the story. I have read these before, but great classics to keep re-reading

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Good Enough To Make Her Reading List..., 3 April 2014
Dr. House (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It's Good Enough To Make Her Reading List...

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE FOR THE BUCKET LIST., 28 April 2013
Gerald Harris "alriyan" (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
Wanted this for my Kindle when I saw it was FREE. Haven't read it yet (probably won't either), still it's there if I need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014