5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a happy owner of shiny new DMs!
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars What Happened
Published 19 months ago by PhoneGuy

1.0 out of 5 stars What Happened, 3 Sept. 2013
Dr Marten ... please tell me what has happend to the once iconic and durable boot.... i wore DM,s for 25 years.. i had a break from them for a while until i was introduced to them once again through my work place... memories started flooding back so i ordered a pair for my personal use through Amazon..... Big mistake.... these like most things in life have gone down the toilet.... people who think these are good boots have clearly not experienced the ones from 25 to30 years ago or are very easily pleased.... the quality of leather is disgraceful and the comfort is gone,,,, i now know why...... Solovair once made the DM sole... they no longer do that,, however... Solovair still do the same sole on their own boots which are identical to DM's and have the sole that was on these boots many many years ago...they are made in England too and are cheaper than the current crop of Uk made DM's....Please take my advice... DO NOT buy these boots, within 3 to 6 months you will start to see the soles wearing out.. Docs form years ago lasted years and years, todays effort does not last 10 mins... do your research before buying.. check out the comments on fashion forums and youtube video comments... you will soon see that the Dr Marten boot is now known more for its failure to perform than it is for its durabilty... In all fairness i am sick and tired of financing the Chinese/Asian economy only to get cheap junk in return.....when will it ever stop.... so come on Dr Marten.. please tell me where it all went wrong because you have just lost another life long customer.... Goodbye Mr Marten... Hello Mr Solovair.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a happy owner of shiny new DMs!, 11 July 2013
First of all, let me just say, my delivery arrived 4 days ahead of the predicted delivery date. Kudos to the company for such a swift service. Second of all, by looking at the price I really thought these wouldn't be authentic DMs (ordered from Blue Banana). Boy, oh boy, was I wrong!? They're beautiful. I've always wanted a pair but could never afford them. I'm a very happy customer today. Thank you Blue Banana! For the shoes and the awesome bag that came with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Purchase, 9 May 2013
Purchased the boots for my partner, never wears anything but Dr Martens, he is more than happy with the boots! Good value for money, & first class delivery service, ordered on a Sunday arrived on my door step by the Tuesday, couldn't ask for a better service. I would highly recommend this seller to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars As usual!, 23 Jun. 2014
Boots came on time, and fit perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Oct. 2014
My son has worn these to death!

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 7 April 2015
Fab product at a fab price

4.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 21 Jan. 2012
All good very fast service but not very brilliant product as expected. I had similar product that lasted me for nearly 10 years let's hope this will too as the product is made in Thailand.

Dr Martens 1460 Boots (Black)
£69.99 - £99.99