4.0 out of 5 stars ok for small slr's
Published on 29 Jan 2012 by Ms. Karley Knight

1.0 out of 5 stars CANON DSLR
Billed as suitable for CANON DSLR so I bought it for my EOS 550D. Much too small so not suitable for the purpose for which it was intended. However, it does fit my Olympus C 750-UZ compact so I have given it one star.
Published 10 months ago by oy_you

4.0 out of 5 stars ok for small slr's, 29 Jan 2012
Ms. Karley Knight (Sheffield UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neoprene Protector Camera Cover Case Bag for CANON DSLR (Electronics)
In the product description it list's the canon 60d as a compatible camera for this size. in reality its not . its not the lens which is the problem its the body, you have to wrestle with it to get, and the velcro straps only just fit around it. the quality is ok, what you would expect for the price. design wise its not the best. im using it as a backup and have purchased the crumpler alternative with a much better user design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & effective protection at a great price!, 6 Jan 2012
Was looking for a quick & simple protector for my Canon EOS 600D camera which gave me quick access to my camera when at home - I also wanted to be able to keep the kit lens on it (18-55mm). This protector absolutely ticks all the right boxes for me & costing below 5 delivered to my door it's a complete bargain! It's a very simple design, using soft neoprene material which provides light but good protection, the camera fits nice & snugly inside (still room for a bigger lens to be attached) & it has a basic velcro fastening. I absolutely recommend this item. Excellent!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection and a good laugh, 28 Feb 2013
I bought this for my new Finepix bridge camera as I was about to take it travelling and all of the camera cases I could find in the shops were very bulky. As I did not need any of the many pockets which camera cases now have, and as the price was so low, I decided to take a risk on this case. When it arrived and I put my camera into it I burst out laughing as it looked like nothing so much as a cross between a baby's nappy and a posing pouch! My granddaughter, on seeing it, even offered to decorate it with felt tip pens, but I turned her offer down.

Seriously, this is an excellent solution to the problem of protecting your camera with minimum bulk. The neoprene stretched to fit my camera and would, I presume fit many other smaller DSLRs and bridge cameras, and provides an effective barrier to the minor bumps of every day use. The velcro-tipped straps hold the camera firmly, and if the camera's own strap is left free the camera and case can be carried in the normal fashion.

The only downside is the very dreary dun-grey colour. I might just take my granddaughter up on her offer. . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good camera protection, 2 Feb 2012
I ordered this to fit a Nikon D90 with an 18-105 kit lens fitted. The supplier didn't claim it would fit this camera / lens combination, but it was cheap enough to take a risk. The pouch was just too small to fit my camera, but the quality of the item was great for the price. I'm going to pass it on to a friend who has a smaller Pentax DSLR and I'm sure it will be perfect for that camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great no nonense cover for Nikon D3100 SLR, 25 Jun 2012
Was looking for something small neat and light to go round my Nikon D3100 SLR which has the standard 18-55mm VR lens. This does the job and fits perfectly, saves me having to carry about a larger camera bag when I just need the basic camera + lens to get thrown in a rucksack for a day out. The neoprene is a bit stretchy so it will give in a bit to fit, it's kind of a dark grey colour with black piping on the edges, if it was black then I'd be happier but it does the job just fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars CANON DSLR, 10 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Dec 2013
Great case and even better price. Fits comfortably a Canon 500D. Lasted about a year, before the felcro started coming away. Having upgraded, the thing that is missing is something to attach it to the camera. Kept camera dry in the rain and safe from any traumas.

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, 9 Oct 2013
it is too small for a canon 5d mkII. It can bearly fit in with a small lens, but with wider 77mm diameter lens (eg. 17-40) it is impossible ot even fit half of it in. very good for smaller cameras though.

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't fit, 22 Aug 2013
Unfortunately it doesn't fit my camera 5D mark III (not stretchy enought), if you are getting this one make sure your SLR is not too big

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 20 Aug 2013
Fits an EOS 650D with 18-55 kit lens (just), strap stays outside the cover. Good protection for a camera in a rucksack or bag.