5.0 out of 5 stars Real girly pumps
Published 13 months ago by kaz

1.0 out of 5 stars Left me bleeding
I Expected a comfortable fit but instead this product cut open the back of my feet. Incredibly hard back and uncomfortable hated them.
Published 7 months ago by francesca

5.0 out of 5 stars Real girly pumps, 21 May 2014
I have been looking for my daughter a pair of these style of pumps for ages, I know this style tend to come up big (she is a size 2 in normal shoes) thankfully they do the half size which we have been trying to find so we went for a 13.5uk which is perfect for her. I came across these by pure chance and a bargain price as well, they are absolutely fantastic, real sparkly and the different colour tones is amazing we are very pleased with these I would definately recommend these for any girl a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and quick delivery, 10 July 2014
My daughter wanted some of these for school but I thought they were too expensive as usually seem to be around £40.When I found these I was amazed they were under £20.They were delivered to my local shop the next day and I received a text to tell me that.They are slightly big for her,especially around the ankle ,she does have slim feet though but she is just wearing her thickest socks and we haven't an insole in which makes them better.She is very happy and "cool"! My elder daughter now wants some but they have just been banned from her school as they are getting a new strict uniform! Personally I am tired of buying school shoes from the usual stores which never last more than a few weeks.The only ones that last are Clarkes but of course they are not " trendy" enough as they get older.I prefer to pay for a pair of these and at least know they will last a school year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all round!, 4 Jun. 2014
This is the second pair I have brought for my daughter for school. The first pair almost lasted the whole school yr, considering she wore them everyday I think that's pretty good. And at this price I didn't hesitate in purchasing again. I wild buy half a size down though, as my daughter is size 2.5 and I brought 2.5 but should have brought size 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes they do come up slightly bigger than regular size - insoles works wonders :), 14 Sept. 2014
Brought these vans for my daughter for school as all the kids seem to be wearing them, i was fully aware of the sizing issue but my daughter is in between sizes anyway and she has one foot slightly bigger so challenge anyway! Took a while to receive them but amazon kept me informed and both myself and daughter agreed they were worth the wait.
She loves them and to be honest being slightly big doesn't bother her we just brought insoles and for the price we paid was a bargain considering her friend paid £10 more from local shop!
I reccommend them my daughter says they are comfy just get a size smaller than you usually wear and you got yourself a bargain!
Thanks amazon :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, Would Buy Again..., 8 April 2011
My vans came within 4 days, and they were in very good condition, they fit me perfectly and look so good on.
I would definatly buy from here again. Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 May 2014
These kids vans are just what I wanted,they fitted perfectly! Came when stated too. I definatly will be buying again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 April 2014
Very Well made ,sturdy and sylish .perfect for all ages bright bright red just right for our little grandson :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Off the wall, 18 May 2014
They are a bit big for C10 but he will grow into them. Delivered on time, no problems. Happy with service etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered Wrong size, 18 Mar. 2013
I accidentally ordered the wrong size, exchanged the items quickly without any hassle.
Smaller size fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars top vans, 6 July 2014
Great shoes for grandson, bought these while he was growing, first class service and top notch product.