Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 24 November 2011
After searching in vain in local shops for a wooden product, I found this one at Amazon. It is just what I had in mind and I am well pleased with the design, material and straightforward method of assembly. Also, it was well-packed and dispatched promptly.Altogether a very satisfactory transaction.
on 16 August 2011
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this product.The wood is beautiful and blends with my new pine doors.I bought two, one for the wall and one for the back of the door.
The sevice from the supplier was also 5 star
on 7 July 2012
This certainly adds a touch of class. The wood is good, the build is sturdy and the whole thing is easy to fix to the wall. Very easy to remove the remnants of the last roll of paper and insert a new one. A toilet roll holder is not something you invite your friends round to have a look and go wow!, but silently they will be impressed.
on 4 May 2014
Not much you can say about a loo roll holder, except that it does the job and looks decent enough on the wall. Doesn't feel like it will split or fall apart any time soon, and far better than those concertina-type ones which just rely on pressure either side to keep the spindle in place (and which I was constantly accidentally pulling too hard, with the roll falling to the floor - which is why I went for this type instead)
on 15 December 2014
A Simple and effective holder for toilet rolls in sustainable hevea wood. It is excellent value for money, but comes with no fixings- you will need say 4.5x35mm screws and plugs to fix this to the wall using the machined "keyhole" slots in the back of the holder. You may wish to stain or varnish the holder, which is in bare wood.
on 17 March 2012
This holder looks lovely - solid wood and beautifully made - but the design is so clever that changing rolls is very simple. An excellent product.
on 26 December 2014
Looks good. But the failure to supply any kind of fittings is quite atrocious. It shouldn't be necessary for the buyer to have to measure the dimensions of the holes and slots in the back to know what size of scew or bold head to have to use, and then to know just the right depth for the gap between the head and the wall to be able to slide the holder down so that it is secure and doesn't wobble around. Don't want to put screws through the front of it because that will make it look ugly.

Reminds me of one of those puzzles I had as a kid where you have to work out how to get the pieces apart and then put them back together again. Perhaps if I had a degree in space/time coordination and the ability to see through wood then mounting it would be a breeze. On the bright side, it will make a change from doing the jigsaw.

Come on Apollo, would an extra 10p's worth of appropriate fittings be too much trouble?
on 27 June 2012
Easy to install and use, looks good, warm and comfortable to touch, made from wood that would otherwise have been burnt when the tree was exhausted, and unlike many other toilet roll holders we saw these ones didn't cost a bomb either. Very pleased.
on 2 May 2012
I bought 2 of these loo roll holders but not to hold loo rolls. I have them on my hobby room wall with my bracelets on them. I can see what I have at a glance. They are really well made and look very good. Some of my friends have done the same
on 19 July 2012
Whilst I can't get too excited about a toilet roll holder I must say that it looks to be very good quality, was competitively priced and delivered within 3 working days of placing the order - can't ask for much more!

See one answered question