5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
I was looking for a modern simple desk/table for a small home office and this fits the bill admirably.
It was very easy to put together even I managed it (and I don't have a great track record with self assembly). It is easily accomplished by one person and is very sturdy.
Published on 15 Mar. 2012 by The Knitting Gnome

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but slightly damaged and a foot didn't fit
Nice looking desk but the corner was chipped like another reviewers was and one of the feet didn't fit in. If it hadn't been for the chipped corner, which was only minor really, about 3cm long and had the foot fit in I'd have given it 4 or 5 stars.
Oh and as one foot didn't fit in I didn't fit any of them, the desk is fine without them though.
Published on 11 Sept. 2012 by Adrian

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 15 Mar. 2012
This review is from: INDIGO - Gloss Office Desk / Workstation - White
My only comment would be something common to all self assembly and that is that a good quality Allen key -one with a handle would make things a little easier but using the one supplied is fine-.
Would definitely recommend it.I have just furnished an entire small house from the inter net and therefore it was a relief to find out that this was as good quality as I had hoped and compared to others out there seemed very reasonably priced.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but slightly damaged and a foot didn't fit, 11 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a designer piece, 6 July 2013
This review is from: INDIGO - Gloss Office Desk / Workstation - White
My husband chose this desk for his home study because it has no upright legs at the front, so it's more comfortable to use with his swivel chair. However we were both very surprised and pleased with the quality of the assembled item. The high-gloss on the desk-top makes it looks like a designer piece. The item arrived the day after I ordered it, in perfect condition, and we assembled it together in fifteen minutes. I would recommend two people assemble this desk as it requires some precision, and the desk-top is really quite heavy. But now it is in place in the newly-painted room we are both delighted with it. Much bigger than it looks in the picture. Easily big enough for a tall man to sit at comfortably. An excellent desk, 5 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product, shame it was damaged., 29 Aug. 2012
This review is from: INDIGO - Gloss Office Desk / Workstation - White
I ordered this product on the 27th , and it arrived within two days which was impressed with. Upon receiving , I quickly checked over the outer packaging and found no signs of damage or any evidence that it had been dropped in anyway , so I decided to open it.

Upon opening I found the metal work to be in good condition however when I unpacked the white slab/desk part I found two corners to be damaged. At first I thought about just living with it , but considering how much I have paid for the item I'm afraid I cannot accept in the condition that the product is in. I am very unhappy , not just because its damaged but also because it's a very beautiful peice of furniture . And in many ways worth the money because of how sturdy the whole structure is. I would like to give this a higher rating but I'm afraid there is no excuse for it arriving "damaged" In this way, therefore I will be requesting a replacement or a refund. It's a real Shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this desk is worth every penny I was very happy with this desk, 18 Nov. 2014
This review is from: INDIGO - Gloss Office Desk / Workstation - White
wow this desk is worth every penny I was very happy with this desk. the dimensions where exact and the gloss finish is very durable. it looks like its worth at least £150

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Dec. 2014