5.0 out of 5 stars love these
Published 13 months ago by klommbz

3.0 out of 5 stars They leak too much
I was expecting it to be a bit better for being Huggies.
The option to take them off as a nappy helps a lot when the situation is too messy!
Published on 1 Mar. 2013 by Mr. T. Regueira

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, 13 Mar. 2014
yes they are pull ups but, they are the only nappies since they stopped retailing huggies in the uk that don't leak when my son wears them. This meant he went into pull ups at just turned 12 months and still is at nearly 2 whilst not showing signs of being anywhere near ready for potty training ( no rush I say, make life easy on yourself :-) ). We love the fact there is 2 designs in a pack one both disney cars design but different so he gets to chose which one he wants each time and give it to me which seems to make him more feel more involved and get less stressed when he REALLY does't want his nappy changed - which is often!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars no leaks, 19 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Huggies Pull Ups Potty Training Pants for Boys - Large (16-23 kg), 12 x 6 Packs (72 Pants) (Personal Care)
As my 4 year old son has outgrown nappies but is still stubbornly not quite ready for pants these make a good alternative. Easy enough to pull up just like pants but with the added secutity of no leaks. I have tried other brands but these seem to be the most reliable. Especially overnight.
I have these on a repeat subscription from Amazon as the XL size is hard to find in stores where we live.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used at night for younger baby girl to prevent leaks, 28 May 2014
At around 9 months my daughters nappy kept leaking urine out the top of the front at nighttime. We tried every nappy brand and tip we heard and nothing worked so her clothes and sheets were getting soaked each night..
Eventually we heard that using boys nappies worked for some people so we gave it a go. The correct size and the one above were useless but we tried the boys Pull ups 2 sizes too big and they've solved the problem. I assume this is because they come up much higher and the boys have more absorbancy in the front.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huggies pull-ups fantastic to have brought in bulk, 12 Dec. 2012
Great for a child who is generally dry during the day but wet when sleeping. Just perfect for the grandparents to use instead of the nappies, for night and day naps.
Huggies Night-Time Pull-Ups Disney Cars Design Size 5 (24-40lbs/11-18kg) Nappies - 3 x Packs of 12 (36 Pants)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product & good value for money, 28 Dec. 2013
A great, reliable product, really useful during toilet training to help with the transition between nappies and underwear. They pull up and down like ordinary pants so your child can go to the potty or toilet, but are absorbent enough to deal with any little accidents. Very useful if you are out of the house - even after my son was able to get to the toilet OK at home, he wasn't always able to hold on long enough if we were out and about and not near a toilet, so excellent for these sort of situations. Would highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars They leak too much, 1 Mar. 2013
Mr. T. Regueira "Thiago" (London) - See all my reviews
I was expecting it to be a bit better for being Huggies.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product at a great price., 2 Mar. 2015
My son has just started potty training and loves the 'Cars' design on these pull ups - he even squeals with glee when we get them out in the morning! The pictures are to the front and the back and clearly let you know which is the right way round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pull ups!, 8 Jan. 2013
Brilliant price for these pull ups, a lot cheaper than supermarket, also you cannot always get them in a size 6 where we live. My son seems to like them and we have had no leaks so far. Will definitely be buying again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nappies, 6 Sept. 2013
DONOT HOLD MOSITURE IN, WE HAVE LEAKS, not really suitable for our requirements, wanted something that would hold wee's but allowed us to keep trying to get little boy to use potty easier

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 15 Mar. 2014
my son is autisic and absolutely loves cars, so these are a real treat!! amazing value too in the bulk pack and also in the right size, as i struggle in most places to find the size 6