5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money
Can't understand why people are moaning about these for the money they are great!And yes they are for Butts!but only little butts!
Great all rounder and smell fresh.
Published 12 months ago by Lozza

3.0 out of 5 stars They're ok
Not bad product for the money. Really wet I don't mind that but they feel hard when using ... Nice smell though compared to other brands
Published on 16 Dec 2011 by arantxa

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Huggies Everyday Baby Wipes - 12 x Packs of 64 (768 Wipes) (Personal Care)
Great all rounder and smell fresh.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're hand wipes, not bum wipes!, 18 Jun 2013
I use these for what I believe they're designed; sticky hands and faces. I use Huggies aloe bum wipes for nappy changes and use these at the dinner table/days out etc.

They're lovely and fresh with less of a 'moisturising' slippery feel than a normal baby wipe. These get sticky hands clean, lift dirt and leave skin feeling fresh and squeaky clean - more like the effect of using a wet flannel than a baby wipe, which is perfect for the purpose (cleaning up sticky messy toddlers)

I'm mystified by the bad reviews. I would have thought the packaging design tells you that they are primarily hand wipes, not bum wipes! I wouldn't dream of using these for nappy changes - they're too hard and astringent feeling for delicate areas. They're not a moisturising wipe so they don't slide enough to use for nappy changing.

For the price I think they're unbeatable. I keep packets handy everywhere - kitchen, handbag, dining room and in the car!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, 2 Jun 2013
I cannot understand how some people are complaining about these wipes! I find them truly amazing and would never change them, I use them for everything. They are soft and perfectly moist, they don't stink like the Pampers ones, instead they are virtually odourless with a hint of cucumber scent. They're not only great as a baby wipe for cleaning bums and faces, they're amazing as a makeup remover! I've stopped buying makeup remover and just use these, easily removes mascara etc. I even use them for wiping the white board at work, works better than the proper spray for it. And they are the cheapest wipes out there which is an added bonus. Seriously can't see why anyone wouldn't love these!

3.0 out of 5 stars They're ok, 16 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent wipes!, 14 Jun 2014
These wipes are great, they are not as thick as huggies pure but thicker than other brand wipes, thoroughly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality ..., 24 May 2014
A. E. Temea "anca" (london) - See all my reviews
i am very disappointed ,the wipes are very thin and every time we have difficulties to take them from the pack, they break and come all together.
Is a product I will definItely NOT buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost useless., 21 May 2014
I have three year old twins and have always used Huggies Pure wipes, I loved how thick they were and how the pack didn't dry out even if it was open for ages. They were great on bottoms and faces and hands, or for cleaning tables etc when out. Now my two are toilet trained I decided to give these a go, trusting Huggies as a brand I stupidly ordered a big box of them. I really wish that I hadn't bothered, sure the pack is very slightly smaller than the other Huggies wipes but that's cos the wipes inside and rubbish. They're so thin and small, I find they're pretty terrible at cleaning a face, let alone face and hands. They rip easily and are just nowhere near as good as the Huggies Pure wipes. I'm so disappointed as now I have this box of wipes that I really don't want to use as they frustrate me so much, but that I don't want to throw way. Don't even think they'd be much use in the home for cleaning either. Stay away is my advice, or if you want to try them spend a bit more and buy a single pack from the supermarket to see if you like them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy wipes, 3 May 2014
Lena (Abingdon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Quiet like the wipes, very sturdy and strong, the only issue is they are quiet hard to get out of the pack as they stick to each other, they come out in lumps of 20 ish. I got round that issue however by pulling a lump out, then separating them into ones or twos and hanging them out ready to wipe babies bum or hands

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 2 May 2014
I really like the fresh cucumber smell of these wipes and they do not leave a sticky feeling when used. Its great value for money as I find these the cheapest on the market which is ideal because I go through tons of wipes with my 3 month old.

The only downside is that they come out of the packet 3 wipes at a time but this does not really bother me too much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst wipes, avoid!, 15 April 2014
I no longer have a baby but have never stopped buying wipes. We use them for everything; removing make up, clearing up spills, dusting sills, shelves, cleaning tables, wiping the car's dash etc etc. I've tried a lot of brands over the past 18 years but these are by far the worst! You can NEVER release just one, at least 5 come out at at time. They are rough, too wet and smell too strong. They rip frequently and leave a foamy residue on surfaces. Who would want that on their baby's skin let alone their furniture?! Avoid at all costs, not fit for cleaning let alone caring for a little one's bum!