4.0 out of 5 stars They're hand wipes, not bum wipes!
I use these for what I believe they're designed; sticky hands and faces. I use Huggies aloe bum wipes for nappy changes and use these at the dinner table/days out etc.

Published on 18 Jun. 2013 by TraceyK

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost useless.
Published 13 months ago by BB

4.0 out of 5 stars They're hand wipes, not bum wipes!, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Huggies Everyday Baby Wipes - 12 x Packs of 64 (768 Wipes) (Personal Care)

They're lovely and fresh with less of a 'moisturising' slippery feel than a normal baby wipe. These get sticky hands clean, lift dirt and leave skin feeling fresh and squeaky clean - more like the effect of using a wet flannel than a baby wipe, which is perfect for the purpose (cleaning up sticky messy toddlers)

I'm mystified by the bad reviews. I would have thought the packaging design tells you that they are primarily hand wipes, not bum wipes! I wouldn't dream of using these for nappy changes - they're too hard and astringent feeling for delicate areas. They're not a moisturising wipe so they don't slide enough to use for nappy changing.

For the price I think they're unbeatable. I keep packets handy everywhere - kitchen, handbag, dining room and in the car!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, 2 Jun. 2013
I cannot understand how some people are complaining about these wipes! I find them truly amazing and would never change them, I use them for everything. They are soft and perfectly moist, they don't stink like the Pampers ones, instead they are virtually odourless with a hint of cucumber scent. They're not only great as a baby wipe for cleaning bums and faces, they're amazing as a makeup remover! I've stopped buying makeup remover and just use these, easily removes mascara etc. I even use them for wiping the white board at work, works better than the proper spray for it. And they are the cheapest wipes out there which is an added bonus. Seriously can't see why anyone wouldn't love these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 24 Aug. 2013
Can't understand why people are moaning about these for the money they are great!And yes they are for Butts!but only little butts!
Great all rounder and smell fresh.

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost useless., 21 May 2014
I have three year old twins and have always used Huggies Pure wipes, I loved how thick they were and how the pack didn't dry out even if it was open for ages. They were great on bottoms and faces and hands, or for cleaning tables etc when out. Now my two are toilet trained I decided to give these a go, trusting Huggies as a brand I stupidly ordered a big box of them. I really wish that I hadn't bothered, sure the pack is very slightly smaller than the other Huggies wipes but that's cos the wipes inside and rubbish. They're so thin and small, I find they're pretty terrible at cleaning a face, let alone face and hands. They rip easily and are just nowhere near as good as the Huggies Pure wipes. I'm so disappointed as now I have this box of wipes that I really don't want to use as they frustrate me so much, but that I don't want to throw way. Don't even think they'd be much use in the home for cleaning either. Stay away is my advice, or if you want to try them spend a bit more and buy a single pack from the supermarket to see if you like them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap-feeling., 10 Mar. 2014
Naz M (UK, Europe!) - See all my reviews
I bought a box of these after our own mammoth stock of Pampers had run out - almost 10mths after the birth of our baby. I figured I trust the brand and the the price seemed more than reasonable... however on first usage I was taken aback by the really cheap quality of the wipes. Sure the wipes itself are really wet (when you consider the Pampers ones were a lot drier) but the MAJOR gripe I had was that single wipes would not come out individually but in clumps. Furthermore it's a hassle to try and seperate them - especially when the little one is fighting in between nappy changes. And more often than not, the wipes would tear off when trying to get them out of the pack.

Conclusion: Not going to re-stock these.

1.0 out of 5 stars useless!, 5 April 2013
I was a bit clueless wipe wise as this is my first baby..
I got them as was using the huggies nappy so just went with the brand.

These are awful, they are soaking, I try to get 1 out and get 5000. They also tear- who knew a wipe could do that. They also made my little ones bum red, so the cucumber stuff is useless. They are also very cold and made nappy change a complete nightmare.

The reviews that say they are great ignore ignore ignore!! Go with pampers sensitive they are great and a pound cheaper.

I basically use these now for wiping the worktop down and cleaning tables, so i'm not completely throwing my money in the bin where these wipes rightfully belong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 20 Nov. 2012
I've tried almost every brand of baby wipe I could get my hands on and in all honesty I don't see much difference between any of them. I buy these in bulk each time as it saves money and I never get a horrible surprise by finding out i've ran out of wipes when i'm in need of them.
The only irritating thing about these is that they an rip when trying to get them out of the packet - so you've got a tiny stand of wipe between your fingers but it dosnt happen every time, mostly when opening a new packet.
Over all i'm happy with these. Kind on my son's skin and clean things up as they should.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst wipes, avoid!, 15 April 2014
I no longer have a baby but have never stopped buying wipes. We use them for everything; removing make up, clearing up spills, dusting sills, shelves, cleaning tables, wiping the car's dash etc etc. I've tried a lot of brands over the past 18 years but these are by far the worst! You can NEVER release just one, at least 5 come out at at time. They are rough, too wet and smell too strong. They rip frequently and leave a foamy residue on surfaces. Who would want that on their baby's skin let alone their furniture?! Avoid at all costs, not fit for cleaning let alone caring for a little one's bum!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cant knock the price, 12 Jan. 2012
I bought these from Asda (just short of a tenner) but wish I had bought them from Amazon. Ive bought nappies on here and will continue to do so in future.
In regards to the wipes, the do tend to roll up as you wipe, and drag against the skin. Thats why I bought 6 boxes of Johnsons baby wipes box of 6 for just over £23 from Mothercare as they have an offer on at the moment and if you find them cheaper somewhere else, they will match the price.
Love this site by the way - way way cheaper than the supermarkets x

3.0 out of 5 stars They're ok, 16 Dec. 2011
Not bad product for the money. Really wet I don't mind that but they feel hard when using ... Nice smell though compared to other brands