5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking
Published on 24 Oct 2011 by JJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragged on a bit
I usually really enjoy true stories like this one and cant put it down but this one was a bit repeatative. Halfway through I couldnt resist researching her on the internet and it kind of ruined the story. I knew she would get sentenced to 20 years before I even started reading. She doesn't explain her time in there and the events that took place with enough excitement...
Published on 11 July 2009 by Kat Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking, 24 Oct 2011
What a read. I could not put this book down once I started reading it. Its the true story of a young girl caught with drugs on her at the airport. She has no knowledge of the drugs but is found guilty and sentenced to 20 years in a Bali prison. The story of her survival in the prison is captivating and the reader must make up their own mind whether Schapelle Corby is innocent or not. I was so taken with her story I wanted to find out more information as she has now spent more than 6 years in the most difficult circumstances. It is a compelling read and also makes you want to find out how Schapelle is coping. More information can be found on the internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking, 15 Oct 2008
I couldn't put this book down from the minute I recieved it. I had previously read some of the information about Schapelle online, but wasn't too sure about any real details.

Although some of these type of books go on about the author telling you how innocent they were, this book contains much more information surrounding the structure of the Balienese legal system (or lack of it), and the court proceedings.

Through it all my heart just went out to this woman who is left rotting away in hell for 20 years of her life.

I would highly recomend this book to anyone who is thinking about taking time out to travel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did'nt want to put this book down, 1 May 2012
What a brave girl this is to be sentenced to twenty years for something she didnt do. It was a really good read and I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys real life stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars A travesty is being committed against an innocent girl!, 8 Feb 2012
The book tells of the travesty that has been committed and still is being committed, against an innocent woman. It is heartbreaking and is not meant to be entertaining or easy to read. The reason why Schapelle is smiling in the pictures is because she is brave, and the reason why she refers to herself as 'celebrity prisoner' is that that is what the media named her after hounding her into a prison toilet to photograph her. She is innocent and she is in prison - this is wrong!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocking!!, 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: No More Tomorrows: The Compelling True Story of an Innocent Woman Sentenced to Twenty Years in a Hellhole Bali Prison (Kindle Edition)
I was hooked with this book from the very minute I started reading! The complete horror that this poor girl has had to endure has definitely left a mark on me! I will never, ever trust Airport Security ever again with my baggage and will always insist I get luggage with no outside opening compartments and I will always purchase padlocks!!!!
This story of Schapelle Corby is so heart breaking, it had me in tears!!! not just for her, but for her poor family!
This was a book I could not put down, and found myself making excuses not to go out anywhere or do anything, as I was constantly glued to the book!
As I neared the end, I was getting more and more frustrated for poor Schapelle as she kept coming and going to court and waiting on news that I almost felt I was taking the journey beside her!
However, as the pages neared the end, I was looking forward to hearing some good news would happen to her and was completely shocked to the core when I continued reading only to discover that she is still suffering in that hell hole prison today!!
and what for???? INNOCENCE! This is without doubt, the best book and also the worst book I have ever read.

5.0 out of 5 stars shockingly good, 12 Dec 2011
I have just read this book and am deeply shocked that such an awful thing has happened to an innocent woman. The book is brutal in its truth and compelling to read. I have been saddened to discover that she is still in prison and very ill. This book is a must read - and it makes me want to reach out and help this poor innocent soul.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 28 May 2009
Sandra Hoather (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
I can't exactely say i enjoyed this book as it is distressing reading about how schapelles life has been completely destroyed, but without a doubt i can say that it is a very gripping book. It is a real absorbing page turner and my heart goes out to her as my overwhelming feeling throughout the book is that she is innocent. Of course we will never really know that for certain but in my opinion even if she is guilty the punishment is far too harsh and in no way befitting to the crime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping story...., 16 Aug 2011
A. Bartholomew "AB" (England) - See all my reviews
Reading this book I actually didn't know Schapelle was still in prison until I got further in the book...I couldn't belive it, I thought I would get to a happy ending.

I read this book within an evening it was so gripping. I so want to believe she is innocent, but 1 problem for me that sticks in my mind is that surely she would of felt the difference in how much her boogie board weighed as 9.3lb is not far off a stone...I can't believe that she did not notice this and it makes me question her story.

One thing I found annoying is all the photos she supplied in the book she is smiling..The photo in which she says the guards brought in the reporters and let them take pictures, she said she was mortified and embarrassed, it doesn't look like that to me. She mentions alot of times how she has to have her hair and make up done - if I was going through what she was I wouldn't give a damn about beauty, but proving my innocence.

All that said, I do believe how her case has been handled is terrible - just damn right wrong. Her lawyers were useless and did nothing for her...Why she stuck with them so long I can't understand. She doesn't explain why either...That Lara (?) lawyer was always texting, not saying anything, crying all the time - surely after the 1st court appearance you would of sacked her straight away.

I really do hope she is innocent and that when I search her name in google soemtime next year it will say she has been freed, because even I have doubts about her story, she has fought too damn hard to stay a prisoner until 2024.

4.0 out of 5 stars shazzy, 12 Mar 2011
enjoyed the book, could not put it down, Schapelle, you did not deserve this, what a hell hole. what comes out of this book is always put a lock on your luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read...lisa uk.., 14 Feb 2011
i enjoyed every single page of this book.fantastic read very sad story.i feel for schapelle alot she is a very strong person.i do believe schapelle is innocent and hope one day she gets a fair trial and gets to go home to be with her family.