4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product
Great product which my new born son loves. He is very happy, comfortable and safe in this item when we began introducing to swimming at a very early age (1 month) and still fitted in it fine!
Published on 23 Nov 2012 by Mr. Paul Carruthers

3.0 out of 5 stars Great seat.
Great seat, at a fantastic price. Baby loves it. We are keepin it for when we go on holiday but are pleased with the quality so far.
Published 6 months ago by nigel mitchell

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Intex My Baby Float (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hands-free way of watching baby in the pool, 24 Jun 2012
This review is from: Intex My Baby Float (Toy)
I bought this for my little boy when he was 8months old for our holiday in Spain, as he loves splashing around but tries to wriggle out of my arms - this ring was perfect to let him float and splash around by himself without worrying that he'd wriggle out of my arms! Kept him safe and secure in the seat, and easy to inflate. Would recommend this for 6months plus and for parents a bit anxious about taking their LO swimming, or for parents who have other siblings to supervise in the pool. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Jun 2012
This review is from: Intex My Baby Float (Toy)
I would highly recommend this product. My daughter was very secure and added more fun to her first experience in a big swimming pool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for baby's first holiday, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Intex My Baby Float (Toy)
Our 7 mth old loved this on holiday in the paddling pool at hotel. He is a little tall for his age and fitted into it perfectly. He was able to float in it by himself (with us very close by). Would definitely recommend it, it was easy to blow up by mouth and deflate afterwards. Good quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved bobbing about in the water!, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Intex My Baby Float (Toy)
We bought this for a family holiday and my 5 month old son loved bobbing around the pool in it! I was worried he would be too small, as he was born 3 weeks early and is small for his age, but as long as his elbows rested on the edge of the float his mouth was high enough above the water. Would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Intex My Baby Float (Toy)
Excellent my son loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Intex My Baby Float (Toy)
Perfect for my little girl. Very fast delivery

2.0 out of 5 stars Under straps too big to hold baby in, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Intex My Baby Float (Toy)
Good for 7month old but the under strips that the baby sits on are too long that he kept leaning forwards & putting face in the water. Not ideal as you could swim whilst pushing the float we had to hold the strips tighter to keep baby in & upright. Could do with some sort of size adjuster/belt to tighten straps

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth it, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Intex My Baby Float (Toy)
Love it, my 8 month old loves it. She kicks her legs when in it. Will last for some time as she's currently quite low in it, but as I'm not leaving her unsupervised in it and supporting her as needs, it's fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Intex My Baby Float (Toy)
Great product easy to get baby in and out. Tried other products which were more expensive but this is far better