4.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Mystery at Ocean Drive (teen action adventure) (Kindle Edition)
This is a great mystery book for young boys! Although I'm a grown woman and I enjoyed it to lol
It's a short, fast paced book that will keep you guessing right the way through. the action starts up right away and doesn't give to the very end.
The lead character is a great role model for young boys, he's clever and persistant and also has a pair of great friends willing to help him whenever he needs it.
I found it to be a throughly enjoyable, well written read. It has a very interesting story that I'll be saving for my son when he's older... and my daughters!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant mystery for young readers..., 19 Jan. 2012
Cheryl M-M (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Reminiscent of the Famous Five or the US equivalent the Hardy Boys. Young boys with a keen eye for mysteries and the urge to become the knight in shining armour. It is suitable for 13yrs and upwards, perhaps younger if one or two words are taken out. I think young readers will find it exciting and be able to relate to it. I am not sure how old the boys are in the book, I would place them around 16, however some of their actions seemed a little off key and immature for that age, thinking of the tree scene. Then again boys will be boys at any age. Pleasant read.

Mystery at Ocean Drive (teen action adventure)