5.0 out of 5 stars I went back to number 1 and I'm glad I did
Published 12 months ago by Julie E ( Somerset )

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book
Having read this writers other books,was a bit disappointed I didn't enjoy this so.much,a bit long and drawn out
Published 11 months ago by MRS LYNDA FRITH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I went back to number 1 and I'm glad I did, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Judas Kiss (Mills & Boon M&B) (A Taylor Jackson novel, Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded number 1,2 & 3 in this series of books a few weeks ago. I started reading number I and couldn't get into the story. I read a different book from a different author. I went back to number 1 and I'm glad I did. The story really gripped me and I finished up reading number 2 & 3. I have just downloaded the rest of the books in this series. If you like James Patterson, Mel Comely, Karen Rose and Karen Slaughter novels, you will like these novels. I give them 5 stars and I would recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 19 May 2014
I have recently started reading books by this author, loved the first book, the 2nd not so good, this is the 3rd I've read and although I still like this author and enjoyed the book I was disappointed. It started off slowly and I was getting a little bored, then the dynamics changed and I got involved, but far too much going on, too many storylines and quite far fetched that they all tie up in the end.....will continue to read this author, hope the next one is more like the first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Judas Kiss - another winner., 20 Jan. 2013
This is the second of J T Ellisons books I have read (following 'Kiss the Girls') and although I prefered the former by a small margin I thoroughly enjoyed this book with its surprises, twists and several crimes going on at the same time (never a dull moment!). I would recommend the book to all lovers of action thrillers and look forward to the next of her books I will be reading soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gripping read, 12 May 2014
Yet again this grips you all the way through so you can't put it down. This is now the 3rd in the series of Taylor and Baldwin and it leaves you wanting more so I can't wait to get started on number 4. I will definitely have to read all the series as you feel the need to know how the lives of all the characters turns out. Don't miss this series if you enjoy a good thriller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Even the kitchen sink gets a mention, 3 May 2013
Elaine Tomasso (Troon. Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
The plot in this book is way over the top if you stop to review it rationally but you won't until you finish it because it rattles along at a tremendous pace. I can't mention the plot as it would give away too many twists but it is compulsive. I've deducted one star because, although I didn't know why, I guessed the murderer almost straight away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Judas kiss, 21 Mar. 2014
Another excellent read in the Taylor Jackson series. Again a can't put down read keeping your interest all the while. With characters you really feel you know and care for. Looking forward to book 4 thank you j.t.Ellison love your books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Judas Kiss by J T Ellison, 26 May 2014
Another Taylor Jackson novel which I enjoyed I like the character and the stories are plausible so yes I enjoyed the book very much and have also read up to book 7 in the series, so keeping my eye out for any more

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 2 July 2014
This was my third book in the series and I have just bought the fourth, I like the characters and the plots are very original and have believable story lines, I will continue to read the rest of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put down, 3 Mar. 2014
Thoroughly enjoyable read. Well thought out plot, keeps you guessing to the very end. If you like Patterson, you will love these books, can`t fault the series so far, looking forward to book 4. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Judas kiss, 12 July 2014
another excellent book from j t Ellison I am really enjoying the stories about Taylor Jackson each book gets more involved in her life and leaves you wanting to read the next one straight away.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›