5.0 out of 5 stars The Gods of Dream, 10 July 2013
This review is from: The Gods of Dream: An Epic Fantasy (Kindle Edition)
Wow what an amazing story, so well written, I couldn't put it down, I have enjoyed every second I've spent reading this, the detailed descriptions are outstanding

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyed it; great story!!, 30 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Gods of Dream: An Epic Fantasy (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book because it reminded me of the fantasy books I used to read, like the Neverending Story. Throughout the book I kept on seeing hidden references to this book, especially when the Silkworms were introduced. Arenson has created a very rich world with a solid "religion". He has clearly put thought into how such a group of Gods should be structured, taking notes, I think, of the Greek Gods and how they are interlinked. I really liked the way he combined good and evil within these, making the "bad guys" spring from the good. The pegacats Starlight and Harmony were an adorable addition to the Gods. They really brought light to certain scenes.

What Arenson did really well was describing his character Tasha. In the beginning she is depressed and can't deal with normal life. In the book she is a constant companion to Cade, who does the biggest part of the travelling because Tasha is now a mouse. As a reader you can feel her character grow and mature and in the end you really have a bond with her. Another character that goes through a strong character development is Moonlight, the Princess of the Begemmed City. In the beginning, although nice, she is a bit spoiled girl and easily scared. In the end, after having fought and almost died, she is strong and clearly a woman.

Overall, Arenson has a significant talent for story writing and knows how to guide a reader through a story and keep them interested. Maybe he had a little bit too many ideas for this book, making it seem rushed in some bits, yet all of this is only positive. It is better to have maybe too many good ideas instead of only two that are boring. I give this book..

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 25 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Gods of Dream: An Epic Fantasy (Kindle Edition)
I'm surprised this book hasn't had more recognition! This was the first book I bought for my Kindle, and it's brilliant.
Whilst the story moves a bit too quickly in places (skimming swiftly over some major events) it's a really interesting read and the world that Arenson creates is beautiful and imaginative with some truly remarkable places, as well as some horrifying ones!
I found it quite hard to care for the characters at first, however now I'm finding it hard to put down. A really creative and brilliant book that will keep you interested for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gods of Dream, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Gods of Dream: An Epic Fantasy (Kindle Edition)
Very exciting books, holds me so I cannot put them down, and cannot wait for the next book to arrive

4.0 out of 5 stars the gods of dream;a good fantasy, 25 May 2013
This review is from: The Gods of Dream: An Epic Fantasy (Kindle Edition)
fairly hard to get into,but well worth the effort.a good story.needs a bit more of a kick to keep me going.

5.0 out of 5 stars spellbinding, 8 May 2014
J. Maughan "johnniekoko" (The Toon England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Gods of Dream: An Epic Fantasy (Kindle Edition)
I have read everyone of Daniels books (That I know of} and the just get better and better, what an imagination this guy has!!!

The Gods of Dream: An Epic Fantasy