5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 12 April 2011
This review is from: Acer Aspire 5742 15.6" Laptop (Intel Core i5-480M Processor, 6GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium) - Black (Electronics)
Although I had to wait some time for my computer to become available, I did wait because I thought it was extremely good value for such a high spec. laptop. I was kept fully informed as to its availability progress and no monies were withdrawn from my account during this time whilst I was given the opportunity to cancel or order an alternative. The laptop duly arrived in three days from dispatch to delivery in southern Spain and worked perfectly from the box. I have now had the computer for a month and am delighted with it. It is fast, has an ample 6 Gb of memory and a massive 750 Gb hard drive and a fast I5-480M Dual Core processor. It performs all the tasks I ask it to perfectly and I consider it future proof for my needs for several years. I have no hesitation in recommending this laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop, 15 May 2011
Bought this for my daughter to replace her old one and she's very happy with it. She even plays WOW on it with no problems. Nice little machine for the price.