on 26 July 2013
I brought this for use in a mifi, I went to several countries and it did not work. It would not even work in the UK. I was able to make a phone call but it was very slow to conect.
on 28 July 2012
Purchased this for a trip to Canada. So far I am very impressed with the service available - Sim came with UK Global number,
easily obtained the US number online, plus the facility to have automatic top-ups when balance fall below certain level. Have tested the Sim card's use in UK - roams networks and makes and receives calls fine. I look forward to leaving further feedback when I return from Canada.
Just returned - product worked excellently. Went straight to local network on arrival, allowing cheap local rate calls, and taking and making calls on both UK/international and USA numbers. Auto topups extremely useful. Very pleased with this product.
on 4 August 2014
This was bought to use in South Korea, the data & phone worked fine but could not send texts within Korea. I bought a $40 pass that ran out on day one after attempting a few texts. The SIM installed superfluous software and messed up my native contacts app. Complete overpriced waste of time, buy a local one at the airport, $25 will last you all week.
on 17 June 2014
We bought two sims for our sales managers who travel across EU. And they are pleased with the sim performance , especially free incoming calls. This saves lot of money. Excellent product.
on 15 August 2013
I bought this sim card as the one I had been using suddenly didn't pick up the signal for Orange in my area. However neither did this sim, so I sent it back
on 9 January 2015
good deal and quick delivery
on 7 November 2014