on 24 June 2013
Purchased this from Argos today. Looks sleek and well-designed. Popped some batteries in when I reached my friend's yard and it worked okay. It does not come with an SD Card.

Picture Quality: 3/5
When I zoomed in I could see some fixed faint markings in the screen, which only moved when I zoomed in or out. Whoever fitted the lens must have been in a rush because they aren't clean. Apart from that, the picture quality is great in lighted areas.

Video Quality: 3/5
I use VGA most of the time, but on this occasion I decided to test out HD. Having not installed the software on the computer yet, I have only played back the video on the device. There seems to be some lag (Using a Kodak 1GB SD Card, Don't think its higher than class 4) Probably its my SD card or just the camera hardware. I managed to crash the firmware once while doing a countdown picture shot, probably a problem the manufacturer should know about.

Easy to use: 5/5
I am surprised with how easy this is to use. One button circles through all the features, including a handy flash button to activate flash. However, the flash isn't that bright and only ideal for closeups. The main menu is also easy to use with all the features laid out plainly. UI is nice and easy on the eyes.

Screen Quality: 2/5
I have seen worse but I feel the manufacturers could have included a better screen with the product. This screen resolution appears to be around 144x176 which isn't really clear for viewing much. Also, the battery life in my opinion feels like it lasts only 10-30 minutes, which isn't long compared to my old nokia. The screen backlight brightness is probably responsible for this.

Conclusion
If you're looking for a simple camera to take lots of pictures on the go, and the occasional videos, then this is for you. If you are a professional photographer looking for a replacement from a high-end camcorder or camera, then this isn't for you. I recommend this to first time camera buyers looking for a baseline introduction to the world of digital cameras.

Will be updating this review after more use of the camera
on 16 April 2013
Bought this for my daughters birthday. I chose this product because of it's simplicity of use. The picture quality is O.K. and my daughter is happy with her results, it feels comfortable in your hand when you're filming or taking photos. To download videos and photos to your computer, you push the slide button on the side of the camera and a usb thingy pops out of the top of the device so you can plug it in and download. I would recommend this product to anyone.
on 28 October 2013
bought this for my 7yr old grandson, he loves it,forever using it much to the delight of his mother & father