on 7 March 2012
As a rat owner since 2003, This is by far the best food on the market for Fancy Rats.
Rats are terrible for selective feeding, and this stops them from being able to do so. Even though i feel a bit mean taking away thier choice - they seem to enjoy this food more than the reggie rat musli mix. Its better for their teeth as well as they have to nibble the blocks. This is good for rats who eat ab lib (food put in a bowl for them to eat throughout the day) as they dont tend to stuff themselves on it.
on 19 December 2013
My boys love Rat Royale, and run to their bowls to eat when I put some nuggets in for them.

I always empty the bags into a large plastic container and put the lid on to keep the nuggets fresh as the bags have no self-seal stickers.

Amazon is the cheapest place I have found to buy them (much cheaper than the local store) - and with free delivery it's a winner for me.
on 27 February 2013
It's cheaper than buying it in any stores I found out in the high streets.
My rats love it and it's referred to as a very complete base for their diet in several blogs/websites.
It doesn't have a closing system, so we had to put it in a tupperware, just in the case they get soft.
on 14 December 2013
My four rats love this food. Can't find it in shops anymore either, always sold out. Glad to see it here, so at least I can still get it. Tried other brands, and types, but my girls love this one. This also prevents selective eating, where they will only eat parts of the food.
on 26 June 2015
I buy this for my five rats and they seem to love it. I had trouble getting them to eat other brands but this is a pretty balanced nugget and they eat it so I'm happy. Delivery is always very prompt and well boxed. There's little else to say other than I will and do buy this regularly and the price is very good for a pack of two 1.5kg's. It needs to be supplemented with fresh fruits or veg but so does any other nugget.
Some brands have had an odd smell to them that made me feel rather ill but this just smells a bit like a cereal and it isn't noticeable at a distance. There's never any left overs so it's a win from my rats.
on 8 December 2015
Well, the rats like it and it certainly prevents the selective feeding they did when I gave them muesli-type foods. They aren't that keen on it, which is, I suppose, a good thing; but they do nibble in a way that I assume is good for their teeth. I'm personally uneasy about foods where I can't see exactly what's in them, so I do supplement with fresh veggies which they really love, whereas they clearly only eat as much of the kibble as they are hungry for and don't stash it.
Good value.
on 1 December 2015
My rats seem to like it, they mostly take it and hide it. I thought they were eating it and found a hidey house FULL of it but knowing my rats I think that means they like it in there own ratty way! They had a lot more interest in it straight away unlike a lot of other foods I've tried.
on 15 June 2016
My rats love these nasty little nuggets , great for stopping selective feeding although i feed all my small animal pellet foods any way . These smell really fresh , and as a bonus the packets are resealable which means my rats nuggets stay fresh
on 29 December 2012
Rats not to keen on this would only eat it when left to ...eat or starve.....Mayby because they are still young but they would
rather have the bunny's nuggets. To be honest they would rather just live on the tit bits they get from us.
on 4 June 2016
My girls love this food i have never seen them clear a bowl faster than when i gave them this!! I will be stick with this food for them now i reckon. Even the nuggets from pets at home were not gobbled up as quick as these.