Format: DVD|Change

on 22 August 2012
This DVD is so funny! I purchased it because the character I like the most, Precious from the coffee counter features so many times. Utterly brilliant. Totally reccomend if you need cheering up!!!
on 24 January 2011
Side splitting comedy from matt lucas and david walliams, one of the best comedy's to come out in a long time, yes it may not be as good as little britain but it's nice to see comedy from these two that doesn't involve huge amounts of bodily functions and that is what makes it brilliant, the characters are fresh and funny, Moses, Precious, Fearghal and Peter and Judith are top notch, it may not have such gripping catchphrases as little britain, but from now on every time I'm at an airport I'm gonna wish everyone a happy flighting, while telling them that we've got no coffee and maybe not all seats have life jackets ;) If you'll pardon the pun.
on 2 January 2011
Having watched the first two episodes, I have to say I absolutely love this. The characters are brilliantly drawn and manage to be both frighteningly familiar and hilariously funny at the same time. One highlight for me -of many- so far was in episode one where the Fly-Lo boss was explaining the new policy on lifejackets, involving buying one as the plane is plumetting into the sea, which then stays inflated for 20 minutes, after which you have to pay again. One feels that certain budget airlines would gladly implement such a policy if they could!

I for one felt that Little Britain began to lose it's way towards the end, relying on shock and crudity rather than humour, so I approached this with mixed feelings, bit I think it's a triumph.

November 2011 seems an awful long time to wait for the DVD- let's hope it's a good one with lots of extras!!
VINE VOICEon 12 December 2011
This is terriblt funnny & if you have a sense of humour which likes making fun of people (in a nice way) & characters of everyday life then this is for you. I normally don't buy DVD's of TV series but this one I had to as I will watch it again & again (sth I never do) & want to lend to friends & family so they can enjoy it also. Do not NOT watch this ;)
on 3 December 2012
Always wandering how far they may come?
Since Little Britain they created highest standards of modern comedy...
And its always well done...
on 23 April 2013
Bought this as an Easter gift for our teenage son. Excellent DVD, good family entertainment and very funny! Would definitely recommend.
on 28 July 2012
The DVD arrived rapidly and was hysterically funny - now watched it three times and still laughing. Made a great birthday present.
on 11 August 2013
It turned up on time, very pleased with packaging, good value for money. I would definitely recommend to a friend, very funny.
on 7 January 2016
don't really need to write anything as this DVD all would know is so funny and a must see. Service quality of DVD excellent
on 21 September 2013
Love the series. Saw it on TV and bought the DVD, had my whole family in stitches. Big fan of DW and his partner in crime