Price:£0.99

on 11 April 2011
I really enjoy listening to this song as I know all the words and it is fun and has a good beat.
on 12 November 2011
By the time artists get around to the fourth or fifth single from an album-they tend to all filler and no killer. But this is easily the most catchy single so far. 10 out of 10 in my house.
on 9 May 2011
I hadn't listened to Bruno's album until Glee covered this song, but since then I've purchased and fell in love with Mr Mars' voice. This song is definately my favourite. It's lovely.
on 3 October 2013
Bought for friend to sing along to vey enjoyable and brings back memories for my friend helps with memory and learning the words, in slowing the progress of dementia.
on 1 September 2013
Like this song and the quality is very good, very easy to download. I like that I don't need to download whole CD for one or two songs.
on 5 March 2013
A catchy tune with easily picked up words, a happy sing a long song to brighten any day! A bit cheesy but hey we love it anyway.
on 3 November 2013
I like the song and would consider some more in the future.
I also downloaded without any problems.

Many thanks
on 27 April 2014
Good song, good music, not my usual choice of style but heard it in work and made we think of my son's forthcoming nuptials.
on 27 April 2013
this song is a favourite of mine, it's great that it can can dowloaded so quickly and easily, perfect sound too
on 10 February 2013
Its a great record love Bruno Mars so a very good buy. I would definitely use the medium again in the future